From Virginia...

frankwh1te

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DSCF2766.jpg

DSCF2767.jpg

first let me say,i dig wyse's work.i fick all his stuff i see.and let me tell ya that amounts to LOTS of flicks.at first i didnt understand why he was painting these garbage can trains.but these fuckin things get around.and he seems to be the only one painting them on this level.

so thats a easy way to stand out.dudes smarthes gettin rep doin his own thing.and thats what this stuff is about.rep,fun,paint fumes.

DSCF2766.jpg

DSCF2767.jpg

first let me say,i dig wyse's work.i fick all his stuff i see.and let me tell ya that amounts to LOTS of flicks.at first i didnt understand why he was painting these garbage can trains.but these fuckin things get around.and he seems to be the only one painting them on this level.

so thats a easy way to stand out.dudes smarthes gettin rep doin his own thing.and thats what this stuff is about.rep,fun,paint fumes.

He smashes them in Up North, those trash fr8s sit on the side of a major highway in a major city for days at a time. very smashable

Edit* I too dig his work

Archived