MYSPACE...

DETO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i like the bird...for a first attempt of realistic , you pretty much pulled it off.

as for the graff...its nothing at all to honk your horn about and say u can burn me...

i really dont care if you love my work, i really dont care if you hate my work...i just dont care...eather way im just doing my ownthing...

but anyway you proved my point for me thanks...you think im such a toy a bad artist whatever...and instead of just going yeh ok kid...see ya... you go way outa your way to put me down or show everyone your better than me, like where on a fucking stage...but i choulda careless..

so what dose that say?

i might not be a good speller, but im a smart dude.

Originally posted by Coffie Crave@Mar 24 2006, 03:14 AM

but anyway you proved my point for me thanks...you think im such a toy a bad artist whatever...and instead of just going yeh ok kid...see ya... you go way outa your way to put me down or show everyone your better than me, like where on a fucking stage...but i choulda careless..

so what dose that say?

i might not be a good speller, but im a smart dude.

theres just nothing I can say to this.

haha. i didnt go 'out of my way', i copied a couple links because you begged me to. blame yourself chief. i've never viewed it as me vs you, but rather you vs. the lowest common demoninator of acceptable ability. sadly, you keep losing.

:(

Archived