your inventory

whatdahell

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by sneak@May 13 2005, 05:09 AM

nowadays good luck finding a job with a shoplifting conviction on your record...

don't rack unless you're really good, and if you're not just reciept scam all your paint...

if anyone needs info on how to reciept scam paint pm me.

pics of paint stickers and canvases that have been given to me.

DSCF0008Medium.jpg

f7e9a041.jpg

aed372a3.jpg

b3a66c03.jpg

cc909c51.jpg

cda897f9.jpg

Originally posted by CACashRefund@May 13 2005, 03:32 AM

^^ i kind of agree with lens on this, when youre young you dont have much to lose as far as penalties over that shit is concerned. If you get caught, its a slap on the wrist. But when you get older and have a bunch of priors, shit gets serious.

indeed.

i just got my new marker in the mail. its called a "Jumbo Broad" and i got from Artprimo.com. its fucking awsome, easily refilliable, pocket sized, and replaceable felt nib. ill post a pic of it when my camera recharges....

That most of set you back a bit. Did you order online or just visit the shop?

Normally if im ordering online I order with people to make it cheaper on the pnp some people only want a pen. It ends up costing them 15 quid LOL.

Are them clash cans any good? Like belton or completly diffeent

Originally posted by Maca1+May 14 2005, 11:58 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Maca1 - May 14 2005, 11:58 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-chuck taylor@Jan 28 2005, 10:10 PM

my stash... nothin too special

stash2qj.jpg

Im feelingthat genie of thelamp

where u get the otr's at?

[/b]

if your lookin for web sites that you can get them off heres some:

bombing science

thats life

liquid crack

2.43 a can for nrm monster. plus 10 pound p n p, It still works out cheaper for me to buy it on the net than for you to go to the shop. And I get more cans.

If I buy

1 600ml white

2 600ml black

2 600ml chrome

they give me

2 400ml white

4 400ml blakc

4 400ml chrome

for the same price

And they chuck in a free can of something. Stickers caps loads of stuff. The other day my mate ordered 6 cans and they sent him 10 fo rthe same price. Its really worth buying of the net.

Originally posted by kyer@May 14 2005, 01:43 PM

i just got my new marker in the mail. its called a "Jumbo Broad" and i got from Artprimo.com. its fucking awsome, easily refilliable, pocket sized, and replaceable felt nib. ill post a pic of it when my camera recharges....

dam homie..fi dollaz plus shippin for an empty marker container?..

Originally posted by caffeine+May 17 2005, 03:37 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (caffeine - May 17 2005, 03:37 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-LENS@May 16 2005, 08:19 PM

runci, do us a favor and get rid of that fucking muppet thing in your signature. At least an asian hottie would be better

I agree.

[/b]

muppet thing??? thats a pic of me!!! :huh2:

any whats wrong wiv it

I agree.

It's too fucking big. In most of your posts, the actual message takes up less vertical screen space than that thing. Nobody wants to scroll down a page in an image thread and keep running into that between everything.

I still don't know why the hell they started allowing images in signatures at all on the new boards here.

Anyway, just to keep somewhat on topic, here's my small stash of paint. It's boxed because I'm moving soon and I'm not going to dig it out and arrange it all pretty just for you jackasses to gawk at.

IMG04161.jpg

Archived