your inventory

whatdahell

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by whoneedsavet+Jun 15 2005, 08:42 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (whoneedsavet - Jun 15 2005, 08:42 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by funetiklee@Jun 15 2005, 05:58 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-uset@Jun 15 2005, 03:22 AM

staaaaaaaaaaash!

hey mate that's mighty gangster thare wit dat thumbs up middle finger in front of a grip of empties.

You aussies are on some wile out next level shit.

haha you no emptys, where did you find them?

[/b]

no emtys here ????????????

Originally posted by slyle@Jun 18 2005, 11:15 AM

I can't let my secrets out, but everyone can do it, you just gotta know where to look....

Slyle, you are my hero....You truly inspired me to go and dig places for paint..From now on ama start going to flea markets and other places..(Pm me, I need to ask you sum shit)...heres sum I found last nite and went to pick it up right now..Fresh shit..(not old shit but still a great fuken find)..

40 cans professional spray paint various colors - $25 ....Ive got at least 40 cans some used some brand new professional spray paint.A taggers haven to wreck havic on the city!!!!!! Graffiti This! various colors and a shit load of top spray nozzles guaranteed not top run dry while rippin up some million dollar overpriced real estate

Paint.jpg

I couldnt believe my eyes...$25 bucks for all that paint..Plus 100 grey german outlines..34 of those cans are fuken new, the rest are half way....I got paint for days now..I dont use that paint to fill so I got outlines for a minute...Plus I'm still rackin at my chill spot, with my "goofy looking diaper bag."...

Originally posted by kyer@Jun 18 2005, 05:29 PM

i think many of u are pathalogical lyers :D

Out of respect I wont post the link to the classified add where i got it from..Simply cause homeboys phone number is in it...But dont hate nigga..You dont have to believe me...Believe that I aint goin to pay $5 for a can...But whatever dog...

Originally posted by TheKid401@Jun 19 2005, 06:56 PM

kill or die, you cant block out his name and phone number?

Naaww bro..If I post the link you obviosly will be taken to the page..Believe me though..Its not a hook up or anything..It was this Older white guy..Maybe he found it or sumthing..But on mama that shit real..I just got really lucky on it..It was runnin for bout 3 days and no one noticed it..I was actually looking for older krylon cans (Jungle green and all that good shit)..But like I said you dont have to believe me..I quoted what the add said..(except for the name or number)..Like I said its not a place where you can buy cheap paint..I just happen to be lucky,,

Originally posted by slyle@Jun 16 2005, 12:30 PM

eba00226452f00000015.jpg

Lime Green Anyone...in industrial strength!

eba00226452f00000082.jpg

Almost all free and not stolen, and if I did pay for it, it was under $1.

eba00226452f00000083.jpg

Those that know me, also know I got the old paint for sale. All borden krylon, or 83 and older rusto about $5 a can. And I keeping shipping to a minimum, whats your flavor???

check that wagon hmmmmmm

wish there was big lots in hawaii

i know asking this makes me about the dumbest shitface in the entire world...

i have no credit card, and even if i did i can't have shit shipped to my house because the company name is always on the box and my parents will open it before i get home...so, i need caps, krink, and a mini-wide...getting paint is easy, i have a hardware store near my house...

so how do i geta lllll that shit in a conspicuous manner...

p.s. I know i'm an idiot but i'm still a toy...Help is appreciated... :rolleyes: ;)

here is how you do it:

rock stock tips if you have to, you'll improve and not depend on fat caps or thin caps.

make the krink from the supplies at the hardware store...

make a miniwide out of a small deodorant container. it wont have the thin side like a true miniwide, but it will be the same width.

problems solved.

Originally posted by yeaaaah baby@Jun 24 2005, 01:43 AM

here is how you do it:

rock stock tips if you have to, you'll improve and not depend on fat caps or thin caps.

make the krink from the supplies at the hardware store...

make a miniwide out of a small deodorant container. it wont have the thin side like a true miniwide, but it will be the same width.

problems solved.

i practice with stock caps, but they kinda suck balls...i guess what im asking is where can i get caps other than online, i live in 561 so if anyone else on here does or can hook me up that would be awesome...

Originally posted by spade561+Jun 25 2005, 08:09 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (spade561 - Jun 25 2005, 08:09 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-yeaaaah baby@Jun 25 2005, 12:41 PM

i dont know. i'm not from where you live. you could always get caps off of other spray products.

oh. thanks anyways. i really appreciate it. if you have any specific products that you know of post em. thanks.

[/b]

Yo get at me man and I will help you out. I'm from the area and we aint gotta fill up the thread with this shit, shoot me a pm and I'll help you out. ;)