your inventory

whatdahell

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

haha dope a fridge full of paint! man i dont kno how to post pics. i got about 40 or so cans right now that fill two rubbermaids stole all that shit. and i got a bunch of bucket paint and thinner for rollers foudn those behind a store didnt have to steal. i use spraypaint for tags, wish i had more money to buy streakers or dope markers kno a good place to steal them! sometimes il just steal weak ass markers like sharpies or whatever because they still work and your shit gets buffed anyways so fuck using fancy shit.

OK I promised to post a comment on the new 94's. I just picked up 7 tins while in Toronto just to try the shit out. So far I only used 1 can for an outline, but I wasn't overly impressed... I don't think I'll buy it again. It was expensive as hell, $6-$7 ea, and actually I thought it was even slower than regular Belton, which I'm use to for outlines & details. I also didn't get a clean edge on my lines, like it was slightly misty. Sick colors for sure, but hey, I'm used to Belton, so I'm just going to stick with that and fill with anything. Just my 2 cents...

Archived