your inventory

whatdahell

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

dammit haha. how bout office supply stores? I hate buying shit online.

Check Office Maxx or Office Depot. The Office Depot near me has meanstreaks and deco's. Plus those really big sharpies, but I don't really recommend those.

- Not much of an inventory compared to others, but I don't really like to have more then I'm going to use in a short period of time at my house. Try to keep my roommate from thinking anything of it.

Bunch of art markers and a few big ugly and stinky sharpies.

l_444d9aa94a5c4dcb8de5d82ff72e5a9b.jpg

11 cans of Ironlak, Kry/Rusto, 2 bottles of junobo, 3 bullet mops, slaps, rubber gloves.

l_e1aec72aecdc4ca7b6590faa0382fe51.jpg

4 cans of krylon, 15 random ace hardware cans, 8 cans of .98 black/white

l_6b5de0897df44ef5a50c15756c680c22.jpg

are you kidding me? Ever heard of a BlackBook? NegaProps for bein a ignorant, and an asshole. Maybe if you werent a dick you would pull of an outline or two. Alchohol based markers wear quick because the graphite in pencils ruin the tip. Therefor, if you sketch shit out with pencil, and go over it with a black sharpie or any other alchohol based marker, its going to ruin it. Having plentyof them is great if you work alot with black and white. And not only that, you are talkin about shit on the streets? And then you bring up deco? Shit comes off with windex. But they are awesome for blackbooks. So next time ask before you say some shit. cheers.

I have a full set of copics and touches that were jacked. Its just that i have to drive and 1 and a half to get somewhere to jackthem. The local craft stores(art stores my ass, they fucking suck) have prismas but there always out, so sharpies work great for outlining shit. Pigma microns too. And to answer your question, office depot and officemax do NOT carry pentel whites. If they were to, you can

always check there full list of items at there website, but im 95% sure that they do not carry thm thre

• 2 weeks later...