your inventory

whatdahell

quik question i was wondering if any1 new were to get black bukets of paint for cheap.. for rollers cuz i cant ever find any cheap buckets.. but i see alot of people use black for the shadow.. and i doubt they go to home depot and order black paint cuz that shit aint cheap if u know u can message me thanks im tryin to do a whole train but need black paint..AVIAN COHcrew

I go to the biug hardwares ( we call them bunnings in oz) and look arounbd the paint section usually there is something mixed wrong so they sell that suff for cheap. but by cheap I mean$10 so maybe that's expenbsive for you.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i hate those express mail labels they have 3 layers of paper to make 3 carbon copies when you mail shit or whatever so if anyone rips it then your fucked

or you rip the layers then wright on the bottom layer,just a crazy idea i had.

or you rip the layers then wright on the bottom layer,just a crazy idea i had.

hahaha i was crackin up when that kid said that shit...i was like "do you really depend on others so much that you cant figure out to peel the first layers off?"...shit i ask a lotta questions too cause i dont wanna fukn waste money and time (same thing) but thats just ridiculous...

attachment.php?attachmentid=66310&stc=1&d=1187419754

yo check my crazy bombing stash

i got da rusto tall can with dat nythin but with label removed so i can tell every1 its montana (actually i split stuff on it and it got all under the label and i didnt want to toss a half full can)

and i got dat legit montana marker yo for mad stanes (on a serious note it is filled with some dope homemade ink that i rock transit with)

i got dem ichigo mashimaro mangas for when i need to jerk (my girlfriend got me these as a gift because shes awesome)

n a teck deck 4 carazy grindin yo ( i dunno what to say about this one)

Just keepin' the thread alive!

nah...........you write on the first layer and then

it transfers your writing to the other 2 pages

hahaha...watch out, you might actualy get some sucker to believe you...whatever i guess that was the point...

i remember havin an argument bout zig versus deco...well, when i used a zig black to outline any color, that shit just fades out over the color while every other marker ive used (that would be sharpie paint, elmers painter, and deco) make clean crisp lines...im talkin bout outlining a simple on a usps label sticker...

congratulations.

hahaha...thatd seem hella random to you if you didnt know about the "argument" i had with someone bout how decos were better than zigs...now that i think tho that was in the marker thread i think...

nice name by the way

oinkartlimited@yahoo.com[/email] TO GET THE FIRST PICK'S[/b]

great stuff best of luck with it dude. great to see a company taking a risk on a lesserknown product that is equally dope when comapred to the biggies like molotow.

hope the audience in the US is receptive.

Archived