your inventory

whatdahell

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
deen are you going to continue to sell ironlak whilst trying to punt off your own paint?

seems like one will have to go......

Yeah you right about that.. I love Ironlak and have always supported them, you look thru the threads you'll see it. It's time to rock my own now though. For me it's about what's most important now..and thats the red, white and blue.

• 5 weeks later...

there is a buncha euro paint too, but i try to use it sparingly. havent had a chance to go over the crazy yellow walls. kinda burns your eyes a little.

4583828242_175138c58a_o.jpg

not really old school, but i like the design on the early 90's American Accents cans.

4583844418_7061d3a9fa_o.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Sick collection. Must be nice. Unfortunately I have never been able to save any of the vintage cans. I remember using those american accents, when they were big , and I always loved them.Really nice colors, love that light yellow Rusto..71..I still have a few summer squash but thats about it.

You're a dumbass

Some people have jobs and buy there paint

and some rack there paint...who gives a fuck

its not your life. If someone only paints

once a week who gives a fuck, graffiti isn't

really a first priority to every single person

in the game. You may think graff is the most

important thing in your life so you go out

and paint five times a week...cool, no one cares.

Credit card babies? you jealous because

some people can handle their priorities and

actually pay bills and start on with there life

instead of living in a shithole and hustlin day

to day just to get by. Pushing carts you get

caught, then caught again...tell me how easy

it is to get a job at any place besides fastfood

after you get busted for grand larceny twice

and have two felonies on your record...let

alone get a career

I am sure nekst racks, but i am almost positive

a majority of the time he uses montana and

i doubt he racks that shit...so me must be payin

for most of his paint

I never understand what one thing has to do with the other,or why anyone cares what someone else does. I constantly hear , If your a REAL writer you don't buy the paint. What does how you get the supplies have to do with you art. If someone wants to rack there paint , cool rack your paint. I understand the idea , and it must be nice to get supplies that way but , for me I don't steal. I never stole , I wouldn't be a good theif and I have no reason to try. Rest assured I am pretty sure I am a REAL Writer. I may not be a hardcore rebel out to destroy, but I write for the love of this art form for myself, period. I don't care about fame, and would continue to write if nobody wrote graff for the rest of time. I think to get some fame and have your work seen is great but my drive doesn't come from my desire to be a street star or get the rush of bombing or feel the ego boost of everyone knowing who I am. I am not saying those aren't understandably great reasons to be in the game , just trying to explain not everyone's goals are the same. 71.....

Yeah you right about that.. I love Ironlak and have always supported them, you look thru the threads you'll see it. It's time to rock my own now though. For me it's about what's most important now..and thats the red, white and blue.

what will your paint be called and when do you think the launch date will be.Or I should say how can you obtain some. I would always like to support my fellow New Yorkers. Especially one's that have influenced me. I have seen you comment a few times about it and wish you all the best of luck..71

Lot a white boys up in this.

You dudes need to get off that off that racist bs. I'm not white but what does being white have anything to do with this?

People are just showing their inventories/stash. Have you see mines? It dwarfs everyones in here and I am not white.

White, black, spanish, indian etc. .Why the fuck does it matter?

Archived