your inventory

whatdahell

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
montanas dope and its amazing paint and all but theres something much more impressive to me bout that huge stasha rusto brand paints...rusto def takes it for me...

probabaly what makes that rusto stash more impressive is that it's some one's stash not stock in a shop.

montana over rusto anyday.

in Australia where you can buy both for almost the same price the montana is a way better investment.

ill just tell u my shit because its all at my homies mouse 10 cans of belton bingo dabber filled with home made ink 2cans o rusto 20 german out lines 1 pink dot 1 grey dot 10 ny fats 10 ny skinnes 1 kiwi 2 bottles of getto krink

ghetto*

and lists are shit. i could tell you i have a bunch of shit but i could be bone dry.

i have an oink order on the way. do you believe me?

im guessing you're a new kid trying to get the rep of a bomber, get over it.

its just the internerd.

Cleaning out my room... not pictured is all the shit already in my garage (some cans and a bunch of empty markers). I got so sick of all this shit in my room so its all going downstairs except for my 3 favorite markers (OTR cold sweat w/H2B nib, DED inside job black in an empty marker, and a mop of grog, oink, DED, griffin, garvey, corio, and carco... shits nasty). And if you ask why I have so many markers, most of them were free, and almost all the ink was free.

Cans

1z38g1w.jpg

Cans and markers

2z7mxbn.jpg

Every ink you can imagine

2agqp0h.jpg

lame but its wat i got..

28012008sr2.jpg

farrrk, why would you have so many fucking montanas, you can use the ironlaks and get just the same quality paint but 5-6 bucks cheaper.Hahahaha - especially the blacks. It's always funny seeing people come out of l****d with all these montanas, thinking how much money they wasted when if they wanted to use designer paints, they could have just used the ironlaks. Good to see you rocking dulux though - hahahaha.

farrrk, why would you have so many fucking montanas, you can use the ironlaks and get just the same quality paint but 5-6 bucks cheaper.Hahahaha - especially the blacks. It's always funny seeing people come out of l****d with all these montanas, thinking how much money they wasted when if they wanted to use designer paints, they could have just used the ironlaks. Good to see you rocking dulux though - hahahaha.

haha where do you guys live?...i buy montana black for 4 something a can and gold for 5 something..dosnt get much cheaper then that for specialized paint

I wish this was my stash.

this wasa shop in holland where i bought soem paint while on holiday last month.

not a graff shop though justa regular paint shop

DSC03088.jpg

there was so much montana ( german) there it was crazy!

holy fuck i could go there and steal shit forever! no cameras or anythin!?

Archived