your inventory

whatdahell

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^You're misinformed if you think that a writer of any caliber can make a piece with dollar cans look as good as or better than a piece done with Montana. Of course can control and experience are essential but theres a difference between quality that experience cannot even overcome. Its like saying a guy can drive his Toyota Corolla as fast as a BMW, just because they are cars doesn't make them the same.

in germany molotow is always cheaper. i used to buy mad bulk and go to the stylefile warehouse and pick it up (www.stylefile.de)

that's where i copped molotow and platinum.

and to the otr comment, i've got mad otr markers, people say they suck but they really don't. flow pens aren't all the hype, but on a clean service they do some funk, the molotow markers aren't bad either.

i dislike the pentel paint pens, they absorb ink and paint rather then bein a mutlisurface tool.

those junobo bingo dabber mops are sick tho, i copped one last week and it's smooth

where do you rack garvey? Bump the ultra flat though.

garvey is actually the ink they use to stain recietes. u know like u get it at the grocery store. ya thats the ink, i was in a grocery store, and went into this manager room, and it had a box full of em, so i grabbed one. but when i use that up i can just order some more. im sure you can contact so company which will sell em cheap and in bulk, its the nicest ink ive ever used. so fucking stain-able. lol

anyways, i was out tagging one night, and my marker exploded in my pants, so when i got home, i didnt even bother cleaning the pants, but it was all over my hands. it took a half an hour to get it off. hard scrubing, toothbrushes, everything. best of all! it was on my fucking shoe, so im like on fuck, if they see the new tags with teh same color as my shoe o' noes! but oh well no one noticed, hehe.

^^You're misinformed if you think that a writer of any caliber can make a piece with dollar cans look as good as or better than a piece done with Montana. Of course can control and experience are essential but theres a difference between quality that experience cannot even overcome. Its like saying a guy can drive his Toyota Corolla as fast as a BMW, just because they are cars doesn't make them the same.

so if a dude is faster in a bmw than a dude in a corolla, thats would be cheating?

no...it just means he has better resources

Archived