Character Post

Guest waeko

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sean...over time i've seen you come with a lot of ill stuff.

Some i like more than others for sure.

I must say though...that that kanye poster is my favorite of all i've

seen from you. You've really incorperated all the elements to produce

a very powerful image...props on that one man.

keep it up

peace.

Very cool, medic.

Seano, maybe you answered this in an earlier post, but Im just wondering if you write? You have some truly amazing characters, but what about letters? And if not, how did you come to start posting on these boards?

Originally posted by CasperMigo

I'm wondering why no one else draws women. If you have women then post them because I could really use something else to compare my shit to.

you seem to have focused way too much on making the breasts/ass look good without keeping proportion in mind. in some places the shading almost seems random (esp. your first, fourth, and sixth ones) and doesnt make much sense. if you drew those from photographs, you need to slow down and actually look at the different values and make sure everything is in the right place.

drawing women.....

*Your on the right track though. Don't draw on that lined paper either. Get yourself a big pad where you have space to spread your work out. Experiment with what kind of paper you like. Pick up some different kinds of pencils and charcoal. And I couldn't stress this more.......go to live model figure drawing classes. Drawing from photo reference is fine but its very flat and in turn your drawings will not be able to convey the proper depth and life. Figure drawing from a live model is the #1 way to quickly improve your drawing and rendering skills. Looking good though. Keep it up.

Archived