Spray Paint

Guest SayOne

There's some kind of paint called Kilz that some local writers told me is good... apparently the white is some of the best white you can hope to find. It's at Home Depot for about $5 or $6 Canadian a can.

Anyone know about it at all?

kilz.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 year later...
Guest theDRIVER
at lowes the other day... its seems that VALSPAR has taken over the shelves...

is VALSPAR paint worth getting? it has a pretty decent selection and uses the female valve system.......might just be a filler till PT returns to normal.

any thoughts?

actually, i used valspar the other day with its stock cap for a fill. not too bad. but it was flat pink so maybe it was thicker than the others with so much coloration. nice solid color. outlined with rusto though.

rusto ftw.

Guest theDRIVER
before 12oz imploded on itself BIGMETALCIRCUS said that a new kind of X2 Painters Touch will be released soon and be on the shelves at every place PT used to be

also got an email from rustoleum

they said it'll be "twice the coverage of valspar and krylon"

word.

before 12oz imploded on itself BIGMETALCIRCUS said that a new kind of X2 Painters Touch will be released soon and be on the shelves at every place PT used to be

also got an email from rustoleum

they said it'll be "twice the coverage of valspar and krylon"

time to push carts :D

Guest theDRIVER
Lol what happened?

just started a throw (in the day time while i could actually see it) and after the first line was down, it begin to ooze like a wet fucking pussy.

going over with flat white rusto solved the problem pretty quickly though.

nice?

That shit better fucking melt the colors molecularly into the metal for the prices I've seen on it.

not worth the money though.

unless you need paint that sprays upside down and smells like ice cream.. which is way cool, but not worth the prices i don't think.

i had birthday money and wanted some fancy paint.. it did the job.. going to lak next time i think, however.

oh yeah man i wasnt on you kid, the prices are just crazy... it should like also get you a handjob or something. Whats up with this blubber paint? The US has one paint and it basically cant be found anywhere but in one color... I at elast hope its under $5 a can.

Archived