Spray Paint

Guest SayOne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The difference, at least for me, is the ability to switch caps. With female valve cans, you can put other caps (such as rusto fats, ny skinnies, etc) on to get different kinds of lines. The problem with male cans is that there aren't pre-defined after market caps for them. I.E. You have to look for them yourself and experiment. I don't really mess around with male cans for that reason, female AA's are easy enough for me to get.

Sorry if that was really basic and obvious, just trying to help. If your still lost I bet there's more information in the CAPS SOOPERTHREAD.

Oh sorry, kinda didn't address your question....I guess you mean comparing both a male can and a female can with stock tips, which one sprays better? Well, technically they should be the same I would think, both should have a sort of medium-thin line, but it seems to me that whenever I've had to use a male can theres more overspray and its harder to control....some people complain that rusto painter's touch got shittier and more watery when they switched caps as well, Idk about this, but I do know I'd take a female can over a male can if I had the choice any day.

yea you can pull the stem out if euro caps but i have only seen them on skinnys and super skinnys at that. i take them out if the get clogged i dont know if it is the same size and the male killz stem.but like i said i think it is only on skinnys and the come with a nice skinny already

Has anyone ever used Alien cans for throwing up tags? I just ordered some for the first time and thought that since they're low pressure, they might be easier to get flares with. First thing I'm gonna do is throw a level five on there and see what's up......anyone else have any experience or pictures with this?

yea you can pull the stem out if euro caps but i have only seen them on skinnys and super skinnys at that. i take them out if the get clogged i dont know if it is the same size and the male killz stem.but like i said i think it is only on skinnys and the come with a nice skinny already

yeah I ment for the male rusto can but it gets clogged to I already saw the join caps thing but I wanted something easier, super lazy these days. But I dig kilz they have good colors especially for doing perspectives,I like the caps but they suck when it is cold out. Make sure you shake that shit hard to because kilz is super thick and will bubble up.

kilz has good colors. they are all pastel ish colors though. the cap system is sick for hand styles because the valve system lets you control the flare. the colors are good for fills but i wouldn't recommend it for out lines because alot of the time you cant kepp the cap in one place so your line gets thicker and thinner as you go.

also just for the record. if you pry off the cap, and find Garnier Fructis hair spray. that cap is fatter ;-)

kilz has good colors. they are all pastel ish colors though. the cap system is sick for hand styles because the valve system lets you control the flare. the colors are good for fills but i wouldn't recommend it for out lines because alot of the time you cant kepp the cap in one place so your line gets thicker and thinner as you go.

also just for the record. if you pry off the cap, and find Garnier Fructis hair spray. that cap is fatter ;-)

Correcto!! Quote of the page. I've been waiting for someone to say this with all this killz talk.

• 2 weeks later...

personal preference.. also it stands out when everyone else is usting MTN/Belton out there... MTN doesn't cover well in rain and its quite rainy this time of year out there.. Belton also sucks for bombin... i think the only good colors is the chrome and black...

Archived