BALTIMORE

robJ

take the shit to a chat room..... at least ull be arguing in real time....

or better yet if you all got such a problem with each other handle it like men, not 12year old girls. bump spc for actualy posting SOMETHING

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yo everyone needs to shut up and post. Dog it flick it and get on with it i love to see beef on the street but not on the screen i know you guys got eachothers phone numbers. most of you are my homees. And the rest of you know how i carry it. ORICL WHO KSW DST KB FH.

how do you get treated like a bitch on 12oz? this is an internet forum, the only bitches on this are the people waisting their time talking shit.

baltimore thread used to be the shit, but this thread is going in a similar direction as dc thread did. down tha fuckin toilet

was reading Rolling Stone magazine( summer of love anniversary issue ) , and there was a 2 page advert for some band . They took the pic for the advert in SONARs vip ( if u can even call it that) doddles and tags by , Dusk, Newt, Gost, And Vandel can be seen through out that bitch!

Archived