BALTIMORE

robJ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The greatest beef ever is when you buttfuck your enemies and take their paint and use it to diss their shit.

HAHA you fucking faggot..you sit in your lesbo moms basement thinking about buttfucking other graffiti writers? god you're gay as shit. bald ass fat ass faggot.

keep posting your shit toy. like you were something. i should just smoke your ass. (and not in the way you might like)

and SOAKER, suck a dick schizo. I cant talk on PA? It was straight out STAB's mouth that he was head hunting SPC back in the day, and that SPC wouldnt man up. so shut up before I fuck your wife again Kaos.

HAHA you fucking faggot..you sit in your lesbo moms basement thinking about buttfucking other graffiti writers? god you're gay as shit. bald ass fat ass faggot.

keep posting your shit toy. like you were something. i should just smoke your ass. (and not in the way you might like)

and SOAKER, suck a dick schizo. I cant talk on PA? It was straight out STAB's mouth that he was head hunting SPC back in the day, and that SPC wouldnt man up. so shut up before I fuck your wife again Kaos.

Shut the fuck up you no name pussy bitch.

.Your such a tuff guy talking shit anonymously.

Its funny how you keep pulling this "fat ass faggot" shit up cuz you were the one talking about sucking my dick.

You havent done shit in years and were too pussy to show up at the SOWEBO fest after MECA told you I was there.Its all good bitch,I'll see you soon enough and the talking will be over for good.

thanks for the skewed and distorted history lesson...your fascination with what use to be mine and my life is flattering...

ANYTHING YOU GOT IN B-MORE IS HISTORY CHUMP, IT'S ALL GONE ALREADY. SO NOW FX CREW CAN HAVE IT'S STYLE BACK YOU BITING ASS BITCH. I DISSED YOUR SHIT CAUSE YOU'RE TOO SHOOK TOO COME AROUND. CRYING ASS BITCH I'M GONNA CALL YOU WATERWORKS FROM NOW ON...

damn son your hard beefing with someone 2000 miles away...but I guess you got to do something to get a rep...your a clown...your toy ass burners are not going to run for long...keep painting please...

oh nice CAVE diss by the way...

ANYTHING YOU GOT IN B-MORE IS HISTORY CHUMP, IT'S ALL GONE ALREADY. SO NOW FX CREW CAN HAVE IT'S STYLE BACK YOU BITING ASS BITCH. I DISSED YOUR SHIT CAUSE YOU'RE TOO SHOOK TOO COME AROUND. CRYING ASS BITCH I'M GONNA CALL YOU WATERWORKS FROM NOW ON...

Wow ! Your tuff dissing someone that doesnt even live here anymore.

And lets get the facts straight "homie".You payed a crackhead to diss his legal wall cuz your too shook to do shit on the streets.

Its all good though,cuz your shit is lookin' a lot different with my fill ins over it.

yo for all u cats talkin smack.....and i mean alot of smack erbody who got beef meet at the spot tonite and whenits over take it out back. Other then that can yall please use the p.m. os whateva stop blowin up the page.............peace in the middle east

Wow ! Your tuff dissing someone that doesnt even live here anymore.

And lets get the facts straight "homie".You payed a crackhead to diss his legal wall cuz your too shook to do shit on the streets.

Its all good though,cuz your shit is lookin' a lot different with my fill ins over it.

KEEP HITTING COUNTY SPOTS YOU CRACKFIEND, THAT KID GOT PAYED OUT OF RESPECT FOR HIS CORNER AND IT WAS WORTH ALL THREE DOLLARS HE GOT TIPPED.

damn son your hard beefing with someone 2000 miles away...but I guess you got to do something to get a rep...your a clown...your toy ass burners are not going to run for long...keep painting please...

oh nice CAVE diss by the way...

DON'T CRY CAUSE YOU CAN'T AFFORD A PLANE TICKET OUT HERE YOU WELFARE BITCH. IF YOU WERE A MAN (WITH A JOB). MAYBE YOU WOULD COME SETTLE THIS. OR IS THE UNEMPLOYMENT LINE TAKING UP TOO MUCH OF YOUR TIME.OK KAEOS NOW BRING ON THE WATERWORKS.

KEEP HITTING COUNTY SPOTS YOU CRACKFIEND, THAT KID GOT PAYED OUT OF RESPECT FOR HIS CORNER AND IT WAS WORTH ALL THREE DOLLARS HE GOT TIPPED.

Keep hitting each other in the ass fags.

His corner? Ha ! Your a fuckin joke.Aint nobody running a corner in rich ass Federal Hill.You were just too much of a pussy to do it yourself.

The only city spots you have I already dissed bitch.The 2 spots you have in the entire city.

Yeah,your real up.I got up more in one nite than you will ever be up.Go back to silver spring fat boy.