BALTIMORE

robJ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is Jen... I wanna get up with some real writers so n e 1 that wants to get up and nail some trains, holla!! Brooklyn lay up is my second home!!

if brooklyn "layup" is your second home you probably would be a "real" writer, and you wouldnt be asking to "nail" some trains, they are kind of big you know, it would be pretty hard to nail them to a canvas to paint with markers, if you want to do something productive teach us all how to ue those cute little instant messanger abreviations like "n e" for "any", those are so cool.

FFFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

sorry cuz but no one can find the lay up unless they kno the way.. i'm not gonna write n e directions but i'm just tryin to find some real painters who are down 4 krushin...

"dipshit" "asswipe" two of the most popular terms for "dissing" or "disrespecting" from the super-hip-undercover-no one will ever think im a-cop handbook.......your right no one has ever found a spot on theyre own in the history of graffiti, ever. soft ass bitch. at least the other "real graffiti guys" are nice to you when they call you a dirty-filthy-stupid-walking-talking-piece of pork,,,my bad "dude",,,hope you find some horny hobo homo to cry to when your in brookland all by your self....."Krushing" is spelled with a "C" you know like "COP"!

FFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

if u were smart any body can find a lay up there is tracks every where all i am sayin is shut up about it and pm people but dont pm me i got people to paint with i mean u have 5 post and u want to come on this page talkin alot maybe u should not talk so much

southwest i seen the pm if jen knows all those writers call them up.

Archived