BALTIMORE

robJ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah,Im so scared.I guess thats why you never showed up in Bklyn. after calling me out?

Ha ! pussy:lol:

I JUST THOUGHT EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW SPC KILLED ME LAST NIGHT. I'M DEAD NOW I WENT TO BROOKLYN AND GOT MURDERED BY A WHOLE N/A MEETING. YOU ARE SUCH A CLOWN I ROLLED THROUGH YOUR LITTLE CORNER A FEW TIMES AND I DIDN'T SEE YOU. AND EVERYONE I ASKED SAID THEY NEVER HEARD OF YOU (BUT I'M SURE YOU GET THAT ALOT) YOU ARE SHOOK... STOP ACTING LIKE YOU WEREN'T AT HOME IN YOUR FAT MOMS BASEMENT LAST NIGHT HIDING LIKE A BITCH....SCARED PANTYWAIST CUPCAKE

OH AND THAT MUST HAVE BEEN ONE OF YOUR NON-RACIAL CHRISHNA COMMENTS RIGHT,

WHAT ARE YOU AND THE REST OF THE NEO-NAZIS GONNA DO NOW THAT THE NAACP HELD A FUNERAL FOR THE N WORD. YOU GUYS MUST BE BESIDE YOUR SELVES, YOU DO KINDA WALK LIKE EDWARD NORTON AT THE END OF AMERICAN HISTORY X, WHAT HAPPENED YOUR NAZI FRIENDS TURN ON YOU? JOKES ON THEM, CAUSE YOU LIKED IT...

More desperate attempts from seth to make himself feel better for punking out last nite.

Keep talking,you aint got nothin' runnin' anyways anywhere fatboy.

OH NO SPC IS REALLY BRINGING IT TO ME HE PUT UP A STICKER OVER MINE...GO MAKE SOME MORE STICKERS ON YOUR MOMS PRINTER WHORE. YOU ARE SUCH A TOY YOU WERE TOO SCARED TOO SHOW UP LAST NIGHT AND YOU THOUGHT I WOULDN'T SHOW CAUSE YOU SAID YOUR BOY WOULD SHOOT ME. WELL I WAS THERE AND YOU NOR ANY OF YOUR "BOYS" WERE THERE EITHER TOY BITCH. GO GET SOME SPRAYPAINT THEN COME HOLLER AT THE GROWN UPS SOME MORE. ANYONE WANT TO WAIST THERE GASOLINE? SET UP A MEET WITH SPC. STAYS PERPETRATING CONSTANTLY

I JUST SAW SPC DOWN AT THE INNER HARBOR DANCING AROUND IN A CURTAIN PLAYING A TAMBORINE AND SINGING SONGS OF KRISHNA LOVE. WEARING HIS GOLD FRONTS WITH HIS NAZI TATS SHOWING. I THINK SOMEONE HASN'T BEEN TAKING THEIR MEDS, HAVING A LITTLE IDENTITY CRISIS ARE WE?

I cosign that SETH shit^^^^^ SPC can't be taken seriously. He is as bitch as they come. He calls to talk shit, like he is putting in work or something. Grow some balls, pussy, and handle your shit. Maybe you should start pushing ATB, they're Addicted To Beef, which apparently means never handling it. Y'all have that and the innability to paint anything nice in common.

And YO ARIN!?!? What happened? Thought you was coming to Bmore? You and Kaos could of come together and made a honeymoon out of it. tisk, tisk ,tisk

seth and tale should start a new crew called ATL- addicted to lying since neither one of them tells the truth.You and I know you never showed your faces in Bklyn.

Go back to talking more shit on here toyboys.

You have nothing on the streets besides a couple stickers someone else made for you.

I know your mad as shit your weak as pieces you do once a year got dissed.

Boo fucking hoo.Go cry over some beers losers.

I JUST THOUGHT EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW SPC KILLED ME LAST NIGHT. I'M DEAD NOW I WENT TO BROOKLYN AND GOT MURDERED BY A WHOLE N/A MEETING. YOU ARE SUCH A CLOWN I ROLLED THROUGH YOUR LITTLE CORNER A FEW TIMES AND I DIDN'T SEE YOU. AND EVERYONE I ASKED SAID THEY NEVER HEARD OF YOU (BUT I'M SURE YOU GET THAT ALOT) YOU ARE SHOOK... STOP ACTING LIKE YOU WEREN'T AT HOME IN YOUR FAT MOMS BASEMENT LAST NIGHT HIDING LIKE A BITCH....SCARED PANTYWAIST CUPCAKE

oh so he moved out of the halfway house

seth and tale should start a new crew called ATL- addicted to lying since neither one of them tells the truth.You and I know you never showed your faces in Bklyn.

Go back to talking more shit on here toyboys.

You have nothing on the streets besides a couple stickers someone else made for you.

I know your mad as shit your weak as pieces you do once a year got dissed.

Boo fucking hoo.Go cry over some beers losers.

YOU HAVEN'T DOGGED ANYTHING I SEEN ALL MY SHIT IN THE CITY AND IT IS STILL RUNNING JUST LIKE YOUR TRAP. YOU WERE TOO SCARED SO NOW YOU THINK JUST CAUSE YOU SAID IT THESE INTERNET KIDS ARE GONNA BELIEVE YOU SHOWED UP AND I DIDN'T, PLEASE YOUR A CLOWN.THATS WHY YOU ADMITTED TOLD ME YOU WERE SCARED YOU WERE GOING TO GET JUMPED. STOP CRYING CAUSE YOUR NOT MAN ENOUGH TO SEE ME.

SOMEBODY PLEASESLAPTHIS CRYBABY

SMOKES PLENTY CRACKS

P.S. GO DROWN IN YOUR REDBULL , YOUR NOT MAN ENOUGH TO HANDLE ADDICTION THATS WHY YOU HAVE BEEN I N/A FOR ALL THESE YEARS ISN'T IT CUPCAKE?