BALTIMORE

robJ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by SHUTMDOWN+Sep 14 2005, 03:39 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SHUTMDOWN - Sep 14 2005, 03:39 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Dr. FeelGood@Sep 13 2005, 09:36 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-newdeal7@Sep 13 2005, 09:19 PM

stop talking...

more flicks.

i post flicks so i can talk.

how can you talkl when you are too busy deepthroating the whole graff scene??? come on now, are you embarrassed that you know konk and know that he jocks?? is that why you say stop talking cause your boyfriend isnt as hot on the bricks as you think?? or are you upset cause he is too busy riding emoh's tip that you dont want me to mention his name

#1 - I believe Emoh helped bring Konk up.

#2 - You're one to talk, when it looks like siek drew your shit and I've never seen you give him props for it.

[/b]

1. emoh didnt help bring konk up, he just kinda came along for the ride, were you around when konk was "comming up" aparently not

2. do you even know who the fuck i am??? looks like siek drew my shit?? dude put the pipe down, you dont even know what i write, dont put your nose where it dosnt belong

Originally posted by Scrapple@Sep 14 2005, 10:48 AM

You may see me every 4 months, but I could make an afternoon of phone calls and you'll never have a train run in this country again. Remember that newjack. ;) See you tonight.

sorry I didn't get to make it tonight sweetheart....can we schedule a raincheck date for tomorrow night???? I'll be around early tomorrow...

I really liked the photoshop concept... Probably because i am on the goddamn thing day and night.

But great idea.

I think the toolbar and whatnot could use a bit more hilights, but thats just being picky... other then that, a great wall.

Tidbits??

Hey thuser, Tune in monday night for a good old fashion Redskin ass whoopin.

Who the fuck comes out and says there a toy? I mean come on.

But i will agree arek does some kinging

And fuck if onyx is the best rap group of all time thats bullshit...

Fucking E&A could put them about in preschool. And thats just to name one i wont even go on the name anymore

Whoa, that is crazy. The kid that edited that movie Infamy is like one of my brothers best friends. Lasse Jarvi. I did not even realize he was involved until the very end of the trailer.

The release party is Saturday in NY.. We are thinking about heading up there...

He went to severna park high class of 2000 i believe..

crazy. The movie looks gnar.

Archived