New Kaws collectable...

misteraven

Originally posted by The Hipster@Dec 16 2004, 05:55 PM

KAWSPILLOWS

Double-sided silkscreened cotton twill pillow with polyester filling, 12 x 16 x 4 inches.

Produced by KAWS, 2004; Manufactured by Medicom Toy Corporation.

Available exclusively within the USA at KAWSONE.COM

i dont know but theres a quite few grafitti artist doing the same shit. plastic little japanese toys. and people buy this stuff. i guess kaws decided to make money, instead of living hislife like a thug.

• 3 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest imported_b0b

Bigben1986: I don't really understand your post. You seem like you don't really know what you are talking about but decided to post anyway. Kaws was one of the first writers to do these collectibles but you make it sound like he is jumping on a bandwagon?

a friend of mine collects these things and the first time i ever saw some of kaws' toys i was amazed how small they are. for the money youd think that they would be a little bit larger, but the ones that i saw were the ones that were sold at virgin megastore. they were like little legos. are they all that size? i like the all black one.

Originally posted by haunts@Jan 4 2005, 05:52 PM

a friend of mine collects these things and the first time i ever saw some of kaws' toys i was amazed how small they are. for the money youd think that they would be a little bit larger, but the ones that i saw were the ones that were sold at virgin megastore. they were like little legos. are they all that size? i like the all black one.

no, those are kubricks. the regular toys are about 12 - 15 inches tall. the new companions are about 18 inches if I remember correctly.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

207.jpg

208.jpg

209.jpg

Black, Silver and Glow in the dark variants of the KAWS x Pushead companions will be dropping at http://www.dpmhi.com and the dpmhi store in Soho within the next 2 weeks.

Orders will be on a strict one per household basis, any multiple orders will be cancelled immediately.

If you want to be informed of the exact date / time these are to go on sale email info@dpmhi.com and we will drop you a mail letting you know 24 hours in advance.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived