i think shits gonna get a whole lot worse before it gets better, ya know

omar

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

American media has a tendency to ignore things rather than lie about them. And for every Fox News and New York Post we have a PBS and New Yorker. Sure, there are tons of biased lying sack of shitwads that report news in the US, but the difference between that and the majority of Middle Eastern countries is that they are not the only ones that we can listen to. Al Jazeera is not only the dominent news source, but it is pretty much the only news source unless the person living over there is getting a satelliete hookup.

Originally posted by fermentor666

Sonik's awesome man, never compare him to Al-Jazeera again, please.

Sorry man, I know his style rules. He's a cool guy too, I've met him a couple times.

Be sure to check out his new article at art crimes, it's damn good.

I don't know why ya'll are talking shit on al jazeera. It is actually the most favored arab news station in the western countries because it is the most unbiased. And most of the arabs I know personally are a big fan of it as well.

However to counter balance this thread you all should know that Ariel Sharon, despite being a right wing extremist, has recently passed legislation to pay compensations to all settlers moving out of the gaza strip. Eventually everyone will be moved out by november and all the settlers will be paid compensation.

Just thought yall might want to know that.

I do have to commend Sharon on taking this action.

Ok now stop fighting plz.

Archived