bush

seeking

Originally posted by S@T@N

I just saw a clip of Bush giving a speech on I think CNN... he commented

how the government should be there to help the people, not run their

lives.

At which point I added, "unless you're gay." And turned off the TV.

WINNER!!! the perfect example of the double standard of the republican party...the party and ideas were hijacked by reagan and solidified by the christian right...

i know, im an ex-republican

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by seeking

oh, you like him huh? good, you'll be stoked that i laced you like that, huh?

my favorite is when i see pieces of shit with the stickers, you guys are getting all your fucking windows etched, know why? because you're getting fucked by dude, and you're still on the dick.

:lol: i'm with dusty.

...my favorite part of the bush campaign so far is the "we have to protect every human life" line from the ban on stem cell research and his anti-abortion policy...i'd love to hear that played over footage of b-41's dive bombing villages in iraq and afghanistan and mass graves for civillians...

Originally posted by porque

...my favorite part of the bush campaign so far is the "we have to protect every human life" line from the ban on stem cell research and his anti-abortion policy...i'd love to hear that played over footage of b-41's dive bombing villages in iraq and afghanistan and mass graves for civillians...

no doubt i heard about that

but one thing that i personally have never heard kerry say is what he is gonna do for iraq. all you hear about is how bush fucked up there, but not any solutions

if you ask me i wouldnt ever want to be president right now after bush, cause you got your work ahead of you for sure

http://www.tshirthell.com/shirts/tshirt.php?sku=a338'>

I got so fuckin frustrated last night. I wore this shirt out to the bar with a bunch of friends I hadn't seen in a while. It was somewhat of a birthday gathering of sorts so there were a couple of older people, parents, etc. First off, half of them didn't know whether it meant I was pro/against Bush. so after explaining myself they went on attempting to persuade me into voting Bush. these people are so fuckin ignorant they disregard every fact for the same comment: "we need someone who's not afraid to go to war." CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS SHIT??!@!@! I can see perfectly clear why John Kerry is holding back from retaliation on swift boat, Fox, and other conservative hate bashing. Look at the general populations mind state...I know I'm not saying shit to must of you that already are very familiar with this concept, but it is fairly overwhelming to me as I am becoming aware of reality........

Archived