Soulseek

2 blaazed

Even if you hate him, check these out....

I've got RARE Kid Rock Cd's I'm sharing...I'm taking them off tomorrow so if you want them go ahead and download them today...the albums are Polyfuze Method and Early Morining Stoned Pimp..

I know most of you probably hate him, but if you never heard these albums you'll be in for quite a surprise...I sold my copy of EMSP on ebay for 150 bucks...believe that.

Im at work right now but soulseek is running at the crib...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

no dude i think YOURE the one thats got it wrong

i dont have to like Kid Rock his new shit or his old shit

ive heard his old shit and its weak as far as IM concerened, im not stupid or a simpleton because i dont like what YOU like

shut the fuck up

wow shutup you do not have kid rock from 92

well guess what buddy im not getting into some e-beef, shit like my dad is bigger than your dad shit

I FUCKING HATE KID ROCK AND THAT IS MY OPINION, now you can like kid rock if you want, you can be hardcore white trash kid rock fan from 92 as much as you fuckin want bro but lay off because i dont give a shit because hes whack alright...

shit

yeah dude its called sracasm

like when you tell your friends youre sleeping with a supermodel and theyre like "oh, sure you are"

ill teach you about sarcasm if you want, but i dont know if im good enough since i dont have or like kid rock from 92

your a dork

Originally posted by omar

yeah dude its called sracasm

like when you tell your friends youre sleeping with a supermodel and theyre like "oh, sure you are"

ill teach you about sarcasm if you want, but i dont know if im good enough since i dont have or like kid rock from 92

your a dork

You can always use one of these guys>>>:rolleyes: <<<<< if you want to relate sarcasm to your post....

• 3 years later...

yea agree. you gota figure how to use it properly.

if people are not letting you DL off them. add them. and share. you know tit for tat.

i get every album off SLSK with eeze. just got a few "e" mates all us have 100+ gig tunes. give one get one. all good.

soulseek is great. Sometimes it just won't work though. i have several friends who i have tried to hook it up for, and i just can't get it. I don't understand all this port stuff though. When i started using soulseek several years ago i had to switch to windows 2000 because it would lock up and crash my windows XP real bad. Seems fine now though

some things to remember/things that i try to remember/downsides to slsk:

SHARE. Plenty of people will get all pissy and ban you if you don't. Also, read someones user info before you go downloading 13 gigs of movies from them. Some people have their own set of rules.

try to only download things that appear in black. Its not uncommon for someone to log off before you can start downloading and just never log on again.

After you click "download contating folder," check the transfers page to make sure it worked. i don't know why but sometimes you can't do this and you to dl each song individually.

If can't find what you want, keep trying. People with different files log on off all the time. I have found almost everything i have ever looked for, even really obscure stuff and stuff so obscure i didn't know it existed.

AND ONLY GET IT FROM THE LINK PODRIDO POSTED (slsknet.org) there are plenty of fakes out there.

does anyone know why "browse users files" always (mostly) get an error?

slsk is for sure the best music sharing program there is. especially for music nerds. it's great for obscure shit. i met a few 12oz heads in the 12oz room on there before i'd actually met them on the board, the homie podrido being one of em.^^^

Archived