new freight styles?!

taper

im not from the states, and as people here already stated, there have been sloppy styles all the time, intentional or just results of drunkness etc. in europe it's become a whole style of its own but partly because the transit yards arent the most chill places... however it's spread to the walls too and lots of people just use pink dot or rusto caps all the way. I don't care about it so much but it's still boring when every single kid starts doing sloppy pieces, and new kids never even learn simple letters or balanced out pieces. not a big deal but still. where im from the buff is heavy everywhere and style-wise no one gives a fuck you just gotta keep on painting and overcoming the buff or it's a dead scene

any kind of trends are boring, if it was skinny caps and california murals or cheesy characters It'd be boring if everyone was doing it. but you cant do much except whine about it and do your own thing. that's what I do most of the time

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 1 month later...

New Kind of FR8 Style,Huh?!

Thats Why as an Old School Artist Like Myself,I Like to Keep It Plain and Simple Always!!.

A Fresh Readable Style That Other Writers & Other People Can See and Read,Not That Wild Azz Hooks and S$#@ Like That Where You Can Even Make Out What Da Hell It Says!!

WHAT ABOUT VEKS AND EATFUK?

OR HOPE AND FROM?

CLEAN DOESNR ALLWAYS MATTER....I PAINT AS DRUNK AND HIGH AS POSSIBLE....

OXYCOTON, VICATIN, WHATEVER KEEPS ME PARANOID AND ON MY TOES IN THE YARD....

OH YEAH, AND YARD I MIGHT ADD...OR LIVE LINES... YOU CANT JUST POST UP IN BETWEEN THE LINES AND TAKE TWO HOURS....GET IT DONE MOVE ON... I LIKE UGLY PIECES, THEY KEEP IT REAL...REAL VANDELISM ISNT ALLWAYS PRETTY....IM NOT A CROOK, IM A VANDEL.....

PROPS TO ANYONE WHOSE DOWN TO DO IT DIRTY....

i used to use thin caps and fat caps and i dont know... it's just worthless for me. i noticed i waste more paint filling with a fat cap... and thin caps.. just arent something i use on freights. if it was a wall i'd rock a thin.. but freights .. i dont know.. for ME.. freights have a gritty feeling to them and that's what i enjoy most about painting them.

whenever i get into these drunken babbles explaining my feelings on graffiti i dont feel i ever catch the true essence of how i feel about it.

• 2 weeks later...

I paint most of my numbers on the mainline on a side track, so I don't get to come off like I would like too.It's just up to you come off slick come off with out getting arrested?

this is a stupid thread but I THINK YOU WORDED THE WHOLE THING WRONG, NAMES SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN USED.Thats why people started getting all upitty.

id say there are alot of played out styles. softie letters mostly, coming from greys style. there are too many people doing that,(im not hateing, i like grey and others who use that style, i think when it is done right it looks good) for a while i was real salty about freights because people were always recycling that style over and over again. and i do agree everyone has good days and bad days, especially when painting. you never have a really perfect spot were you could spend hours if you want to put a piece out, if that was the case this thread might not be here. also there always going to be crappy stuff on the line from kids begining or whoever. conditions always apply with being at a spot. but you cant let that make you salty, because who gives a fuck what everyone else is doing, just make sure yo shit looks frsh, like not guilty said.

Archived