Going Back To Cali...

Milton

I just got out here, I have to unpack the camera and I'll throw some flicks on here. There is a Colt 45 tag about half a block from here and i saw some hot pieces on the freeway. When we drove by I was like "oh shit" the cabby looked at me all weird. I already met a crackhead at the airport, he gave me a light and almost burned my eyebrows off with his torch.

I am always down for drinking, and strippers. I'm leaving the aim thing up all night so anybody who wants to get at me should. I am actually not in Beverly Hills, but in Westwood, which is a lot cheaper, but turns out not to be as close to the mansions as I thought. But the trick is lots of student loans, they're getting me for 52000 a year for everything. Family is helping out with what they can. But I'm living in university subsidized apartments so the rent is pretty cheap.

Any people in the area I have a few questions,

1) Does Ikea deliver, if not where can I get some reasonable furnishings, I was at the westside pavilion earlier and they were jerking me for like $1200 beds and couches. That is no good.

2) Where is the closest Rosco's? Thats half the reason I came here, I love me some chickens and waffles.

3) Does anyone want to take me to the Santa Monica Pier? I'll be your friend forever...

I forgot the rest, Holler...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Milton

Thanks all, I'm gonna head out to that Hollywood Roscoe's on thursday night. I have to order chicken and waffles at the same time.

Anybody know how to get to that par 3 golf course they played at in swingers?

The most famous Roscoe's that everyone talks about is somewhere in South Central Los Angeles. But the one near Pico & La Brea is cool too.

Ludacris mentioned it on his last album. "Or watch me swing my chain at the Roscoe's off Pico"

mmmm in&out burgers

too bad i rarely went to l.a

but i could direct you to a nice cliff spot in san pedro called the sunken city...beware of the hippies

Colt 45 ....................owes me 2.50 for a damn bus pass...cheap ass

Originally posted by jakepaints

wow, name drop to the maximum....

I seriously was about to say the same thing, but you beat me to it.

Also, Kobe Bryant still needs to give me back my iPod. He needs to stop borrowing shit from me. Dave Chapelle, my jokes aren't that funny so stop laughing at them. Paris Hilton you might wanna stop asking me if you could borrow laundry detergent. Get your own.

If somebody aimed me I was away, and the message wouldn't pop up. Sorry :o

Slave, it's really good, the weathers good. I just got through getting stuff for the apartment, so I'm unpacking now, it will be home in no time.

What stuff do I have to do here, so I dont miss anything...?

I was the one that brought up Colt 45 not moogle?. So there!

yea......you go through park to the gate down about tewenty feet make a left keep going past the fence and first trail drop a bench type area and then you get to the wash go down up and you will see a bunch of earthquake danaged cement that tagged on go right up left and you will see the daffy its been there for ten years now.

got it

and yea i dont give a fuck if i name dropped....i want my money

Okay, well I'm not going to Roscoes just yet, but I will get out there sooner or later... And I'm down for drinking or strippers, but nobody hollered at me. You stuck up LA bastards. With your expensive cars and cheap coke. Fuck you all...

Archived