My first couple throwies

anz

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 1 year later...
hahah wow.everyone on here took the words right outta my muthafuckin mouth i dont understand how kids who are just getting into graffiti (and we were all there once except for one exception) and see nice pieces, nice bombs at home and on the net would post something like that. i mean look at other peoples shit on this forum alone, y ou think anyones going to be nice to you when it looks like that? i mean come on. come correct man, go out and bomb, but first on paper, and dont take photos until you actually get good. because i mean my man, a black fill with a brown outline, you KNOW that doesnt look good and so do we. its the old "im the shit, im a graffiti artist so i must be good if ive gone bombing" syndrome

fuck this shit it pisses me off beyond anything else

peace

FIRST OFF O DONT KNOW WHO IS WRITIN MY SHIT BUT THIS IS THE REAL ANZ N I NEVER DID A BLACK FILL IN WIT A BROWN OUTLINE IF NE YALL GOT SOMETHING TO SAY BOUT MY SHIT HOLLA AT ME DONW KENSINGTON DOWN TIOGA ALL DAY THIS IS THE REAL ANZ HOLLA AT ME ALL YALL R TOYS

Dude

That shit was said two fucking years ago.

Youre looking at words that are two years old and you got mad.

wow

WOW R U SERIOUS WHO R U FIRST OFF I JUST CAME HOME 2 MONTHS AGO N I AINT NO INTERNET GEEK IGHT SOO I DONT GO ON GRAFF BOARDS EVERY DAY IGHT LOSER GET A LIFE

big ups to this retarded kid for starting his own thread. You got some balls man, all these fools do is whine and whine about everyone elses shit, instead of painting their own. Keep painting son, let them talk shit over the internet like a bunch of bickering 8th grade girls. stay up.

WOW R U SERIOUS WHO R U FIRST OFF I JUST CAME HOME 2 MONTHS AGO N I AINT NO INTERNET GEEK IGHT SOO I DONT GO ON GRAFF BOARDS EVERY DAY IGHT LOSER GET A LIFE

so bording school lets out for the summer and here you are. yeah for us!

Archived