NOMAK GFK... graffitiforkids.com

Nomaq

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am going to try to come up there saturday.. veala gets off at 5 so we should be headen up there around that time cause all the other days i got work and school ... then saturday after that i prolly go bust with jaster downtown ...

Originally posted by Nomaq@Nov 2 2004, 07:23 PM

I am going to try to come up there saturday.. veala gets off at 5 so we should be headen up there around that time cause all the other days i got work and school ... then saturday after that i prolly go bust with jaster downtown ...

i didnt say veala could come, the only thing right now is that the wall that has the light isnt big enough for 3, but we can try...

i dunno OMEN ... LOL you saw that shit thats comedy !!!!!!!!!! i posted it it in a couple of places did the word graffiti or canvas catch your eye? but yea i dought it will sell at school ill prolly have to try and sell it at breaklanta this year ...

Originally posted by deceipt@Nov 13 2004, 05:07 AM

i been hearin from other heads out there that the folks at breaklanta not only still charge the aerosol artists performing admission to get into the show. but they also collect money for the artwork sold? this true? if so then fuck those biggots

.. that last 3 breaklantas i got in for free .... but they charge everyopne even the breakers and mc's but none of the dj's get charged ... and i collected all my money from my sold art ... duhhhh they action it off and say proseedes go straight to the artist .. they paid me on stage i maid 270$ that night the last breaklanta .. anyways ernesto told me to call him so i can paint his wall .. thats the host of breaklanta lol and he wants me to enter agian even though totem is goin to proly be the judge agian ... i might take canvases up there and try to open a booth

I think I'm Painten to much to fast cause I'm starten not to like any of them and the one were he is smmoken i reallllyyy dont like i just quite on that shit ... it got to cold outside i just got done with both of them ...

bob2.jpg

bob3.jpg

bob4.jpg

thats good that you take your money for your art. thats still kinda gay that they charge you admission. i guess if they pay for the plywood for you to paint on thats one expense, but hey, throwing a party isn't free, u gotsta pay the performers. if this is the case i'd be down to enter in it. not that i plan on winning tho. but from the shit i saw from the last breaklanta with the acception of you, perve, and seven. all the other shit i saw SUCKED

• 1 month later...

Archived