NOMAK GFK... graffitiforkids.com

Nomaq

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yea i still break.... yo me and jast DESTROYED down town last weekend . With 5 lovely bombs and bout 2332 streaks !!! .. and i got mroe spots scopped out for this weekend too .... anyways how that snellville skate park looken ? yo if my pieces are still up in ther try to get me some flicks of them and post em!! ight ..!!!! ight holla back

Guest crack is wack

holy crap. "killed downtown" get off it your still the same dumb fuck that carried an axe around civic and jocked people for props. its funny you can't let civic go so you go and paint it illegally. you fuck up other peoples bombs by jocking them with your gay ass pink rollers. your a fucking homo. you don't know revok and i bet sever thought it was hilarious that your toy ass let him jock your production. this forum and these other dick riders got your mind clouded. you and jast can't bomb when you do its an eyesore. please stick to your out of town legals and leave the real scene alone. your only making people hate you more. and you are lucky you havent gotten busted but i hope your luck runs out then maybe youll get back to dancing like a fag and leave graff to those who know what the fuck is up. am i going to have to call your parents again jeremy and get your crappy little website cancelled again???

p.s. stay out of krog tunnel. no one gave you permission to paint our legal next time i see you up in there i'm knocking on your door mr. henderson.

HATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATE and yes i am up for player hater of the year award..

Archived