NOMAK GFK... graffitiforkids.com

Nomaq

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I value all my work . i priced the biggie and tupac at 200$ a piece and gallery owners siad i was stupid and that i could get 500$ each portrait but thats from a gallery or a big spender but to the general public 200$ would do . but that bob that you want i could let it go for 100$ cause i had it on ebay for 100 $ but people waited to long to start bidding .. had a couple watchers though .. anyways im worken on selling my art from my house ... i just gotta make some money so i can get it started ...

im worken on it .... hopfully it will come threw... i might display some pieces at break lanta if they will let me .... and my gnome asked me to be in his art show march 2nd ... so ima prolly try to promote big time and get big spenders in there ... hopfully it will work out... anyways check out jast's section on my web site i updayed it ... Instabomb.com

word word... yo i was looken threw your book you got way better yo... you should stick with noise that is a orgiganel name in my book i aint heard of one yet .. bust noise and noisie.. and that totem noise in ur book was sick ... work on that one !!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

what ever it is... change or not... its tight... but i haven't seen you around in a minute... where you been... i haven't seen you on aim either... some cat from lay-lo wants to hook up with me... and i haven't seen any of his shit so i was woundering if it was even worth it... ahh well... later... out...

Archived