NOMAK GFK... graffitiforkids.com

Nomaq

goood atoe ... why dont you post a flick of ur breakalnta6 piece ... i saw you stuffen it in ur car friday in the middle of the street .. lol i was like this foo crazy but anyway yea lets go ahead and battle and have you seen the episode with the fat black better griffen ... it was comedyyyyyyyy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! anyways uhmm ill find us a wall .... and get a them in on it too ... so limme think about it ..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Nomaq@Mar 15 2005, 10:07 PM

lol what fill on dekalb? you mean off of 285? were i rolled the sloppy fill while i was drunk after stupid club europe ... yea i think thats what your talken bout ... ha anyways

your sound like enter ... dam shame

The fill that looks like some christmas tree flower shit. You can't forget about the fill you have on 75/85 either where that siner/skem used to be... oh wait there is only a crack 'nom'. Even if you had finished it it would have been terrible.

and IFK? never ever heard of that shit... If your on GFK's jock you mineswell quit now... fuckin burbs.

The fill that looks like some christmas tree flower shit. You can't forget about the fill you have on 75/85 either where that siner/skem used to be... oh wait there is only a crack 'nom'. Even if you had finished it it would have been terrible.

and IFK? never ever heard of that shit... If your on GFK's jock you mineswell quit now... fuckin burbs.

if you read alittle bit we already went over the throwie where the siner/skem one used to be... and as for you saying you dont know ifk... thats cause we aren't around atl... we are just commin up down here... check around n. carolina and ny and youll find our shit...

type me and jast was painten that short wall were siner and skem had hit and i was fillin in drunk and a dam cop looked over the fence and siad .. what the hell are you kids doin on my property.... he had saw us walk and jump that fence... i almost fell off that shit ... so dont hate on my goreous fills lol.. people allways got someen to hate on ... damm .. ALWAYS!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived