NOMAK GFK... graffitiforkids.com

Nomaq

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and you wonder why i hate? you got an entire thread dedicated to your weak pieces with a gang of nut jockers sucking your balls. look kids, nomak doesnt get any respect from 90% of the guys who GET UP in atlanta him and jast are a fucking joke and the fact that you kids are falling in love with him is laughable. do yourselfs a favor and stay away from this king of the burbs because painting with him your gonna get clowned.

you capped an AKB production with that weak ass worst i hope they havent left yet so they can stomp ya'lls bullshit.

dopez ... name a person that shows you love ... just one ...

and you say jast is weak .. ?? you done did far to many lines ...

uhmmmm well your right i got 0 ups in atl... but can i paint??

you call my piece wack ??? HA HA ... oh and AKB = HEAT ...

heat is sick .. akb is sick in genarel and that production wasnt even thought out we just had alotta writers that wanted to paint ... me and jast alone coulda killed that wall ... you dont even paint productions son so why you even care ...

when it comes to pieceing ...nomak 1 dopez 0 game over

when it comes to freights dopez 1 nomak -1 ... game over

but you wont battle me on a wall ... or a frieght so i dunnno why you even bother haten on someone you wont even battle...

but your kool and you have alot of friends too ... keep up the good beef ... cause you got alot ...

get em nomak... we all know ya skills is great... and dopez... as fa ya shit... ive seen it every where from some shitty concert vinue out in the boonies... to the side of the highway median... and i don't think ive ever seen a good piece... some ok bombs like the one on the mesh fence that got taken down... but thats it... a few good bombs doesn't give you any credibility in the writing world... so back the fuck up off nomak... get a life and some talent...

that akb prod.. was.....*sniff.....so hot....and yall didn't even burn it....anyway...ouch crack...u just called dude out in his OWN thread...ouch. but nomaq had a speedy delivery....great....kids stay tuned....two equally witted people+plus online beef.....tis' gonna get pretty interesting....nah...i'm just playin yall'....i need some sunkist and french fries.....

peace, fo shizzle, and all by bibble

lol what fill on dekalb? you mean off of 285? were i rolled the sloppy fill while i was drunk after stupid club europe ... yea i think thats what your talken bout ... ha anyways

your sound like enter ... dam shame

yo dopez you this your shits hot? i know endless niggas that would destroy your bombin ass. all you do is bomb and its all ya good at. take yo whack shit and quit callin a fellow k~town brotha out. your words as whack as ya work so shut the fuck up.

Originally posted by infamouscraze@Mar 15 2005, 02:27 AM

a few good bombs doesn't give you any credibility in the writing world... so back the fuck up off nomak... get a life and some talent...

what the point of dropping knowledge in a sea of toys?

these guys been sucking your dick enough that they sound like you.

i don't want "love" i want to hate on wack asses like yourself get a clue dude.

and all you idiots saying "i seen your shit" guess what i havent seen yours. nomack its pointless for me to try and wise you up to the fact that everyone laughs at you and your boys behind your back i'll just let it be known on the walls. the only place you get love is ONLINE or at FAGLANTA wonder why only toys signed up for it?

and whats weaker is you copy and pasted my comment to base onto your website just so you think you have actual back.

you fucking idiots. we'll meet one day and you won't be such a smart ass. but i'll be just as big a hater.

http://www.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseactio...=20050316143905

you met your girl online. you meet your friends online your a fucking fag.

Originally posted by kazi@Mar 15 2005, 07:00 PM

yo dopez you this your shits hot? i know endless niggas that would destroy your bombin ass. all you do is bomb and its all ya good at. take yo whack shit and quit callin a fellow k~town brotha out. your words as whack as ya work so shut the fuck up.

k-town? in no way is nomack my "brotha" stay the fuck in the suburbs you fucking lames. i don't know you you don't know me. why dont you do something about it instead of hugging nomacks nuts and thinking you have some.

my myspace is sick aint it hahahah... good looken out on the post ..... yea we'll meet one day KID ..... keep putten up wack ass pieces ... and being the kool kid that you are ....

lol i see you campin out my thread and sayen other people on my nuts hahaha ... dopez your so dam cool

k-town????

lol and you called me a fucken fag AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHh

well your just kool hahhahAHHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

dont hate me dopez lolololl you fucken loser

what the point of dropping knowledge in a sea of toys?

these guys been sucking your dick enough that they sound like you.

i don't want "love" i want to hate on wack asses like yourself get a clue dude.

and all you idiots saying "i seen your shit" guess what i havent seen yours. nomack its pointless for me to try and wise you up to the fact that everyone laughs at you and your boys behind your back i'll just let it be known on the walls. the only place you get love is ONLINE or at FAGLANTA wonder why only toys signed up for it?

and whats weaker is you copy and pasted my comment to base onto your website just so you think you have actual back.

you fucking idiots. we'll meet one day and you won't be such a smart ass. but i'll be just as big a hater.

http://www.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseactio...=20050316143905

you met your girl online. you meet your friends online your a fucking fag.

you say your droppin knowledge... all i see is shit... you say we're stuck on his nuts... but i see that you keep closer tabs on him than any of us do... obviously if you watchin his website, myspace, and know his life story your the one with ya mouth stuck to his nuts... if you hatin on him then why you keep up with him so much... and your right... ive seen ya shit and you haven't seen mine... but guess what... its there... you just aint lookin or atleast in the right places... but no... i don't get up in atlanta cause ive already been caught there once when i was younger... and your also right about meeting one day... and we will see whos the better...

until then stop suckin nuts... and go do an actual piece... instead of ya shitty bombs...

wait, nomak is black? damn.....

but really, nomak, dopez, how much is fighting on the internet gonna accomplish

the akb production was hott, and omen may be right, we may not have burned it, but at least we didnt side bust it or soemthing retarded like that, we showed them proper respect in rolling the whole thing and taking it out properlyi think, but if akb wants beef, i could understand that, but thats akb, no one else.

nomak, you have some points about dopez, im not gonna point out which, but you have to understhand that he has been in the atlanta scene for a good long while, so you have to show a cat like that respect for putting in he time and effort

dopez, you have some points too, nomak has done some retarded shit, no one, not even nomak will deny that, just like kewz has done some stupid shit.

Simply put, you guys are fighting online is fuckin retarded, which isnt what graffiti is about.

This thread has turned into total shit talking, like the last one. All these kids are protecting nomak online, but i doubt would back his ass up in person, but online they tough kids, and we know it.

My suggestion nomak, you wanna post shit online, go for it, but dont try and talk shit online, its pointless you gonna take it, proabably not, but i bet it would be smart. I bet even dopez would agree. Im still pulling beef from kids online who ive never met, gone over, or anyting like that, just becuase of internet shit, its pointless. i.e. kids still dont like me, but i never crossed him, still respect most of them, but whatever,

thats my 2 cents, take it, leave it, fuck it, i dont care

My name is jeremy i was born in oklahoma but moved to atl for college... i brought my wack oklahoma writen skillz here to atl and developed them to what they are now ..i suck..... but anyways i love my girlfriend her name is veala!!

TEE HEE.....C'MON MAN.....hilarious....i'm still mad that we go to school together and i knew who u were before i talked to u....

atoe keep haten on my oklahoma gramma... ima have to grab you by the balls next time i see you at school ...

best believe you knew who i was my pix all over this bitch ...

and im sure you'lll battle me on a wall so why dont we go ahead and do that kid...

i don't write atoe....i dunno who that dude is...must be some wack black kid.....but, i'm sure "atoe" will be down to "battle" u....i didn't know people battled on walls anymoe....i thought they just argued on the net....just let "wack atoe" know the time and the date....i'm sure if he ain't gotta work...he'll battle.....u see his piece at breaklanta (4 elements contest that determines who the best writer in atlanta is)??? before he bailed out?? i'm sure u'll burn him.....

p.s.....don't take him[atoe] seriously.....he's just a lame artsy kid that doesn't paint enough....not a king rockin' a banana-bandana...my bad....

but anyway.....u can take what i say online seriously if u want...tis fun and games-if u knew me beyond 12 gay prophets, u'd know that i'm a black peter griffin (just a tad bit slimmer...).....but fo real IF U WANNA BATTLE ATOE, LET HIM KNOW.....he sucks...i hate him....i like him alot.....and i wanna touch him....but i can't.....

oh yeah....i'm black and i'm proud!! mr. "unstoppable onesecondple-yer.....FAG.

Archived