PIECING in BOSTON

Guest KING OF HELL

THE KING OF HELL wishes to take time to recognize the fact that while KEM5 is a friend, decent human, and not too shabby of a painter, he 1. is NOT from Boston, though he may live there now, 2. openly, (and rightly so) tells people and magazines that he is not a good reprezentation of boston(check the graphotism with the 3A interview...) and 3. is hardly what Boston has been about.

no offense KEM.

I know who did the eyeballs, and the question marks, and the pills (along with the angels), but im wondering if posting it would be bad considering the fact that some people never got pinned for them....

WHATAJERK? any thoughts on that?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sleepytime

is this one of the same kids that, when caught, was like 'my art is beautiful and i'm never gonna stop tagging' ??? the kids that wore ski masks and bombed apartments??? they were fuckin retarded.

Originally posted by KING OF HELL

THE KING OF HELL wishes to take time to recognize the fact that while KEM5 is a friend, decent human, and not too shabby of a painter, he 1. is NOT from Boston, though he may live there now, 2. openly, (and rightly so) tells people and magazines that he is not a good reprezentation of boston(check the graphotism with the 3A interview...) and 3. is hardly what Boston has been about.

no offense KEM.

Hmmm, if the dude himself shies away from that sort of representation and people still mention him in that way, then mine is probably a lost cause. Getting kids to focus on people that really are part of the Boston tradition might be impossible. Not that there are that many candidates actually left in the city anymore...

Good to see KEM sees things with some insight, though.

I know who did the eyeballs, and the question marks, and the pills (along with the angels), but im wondering if posting it would be bad considering the fact that some people never got pinned for them....

WHATAJERK? any thoughts on that?

If I remember correctly all of the icon/ writer pairings above have been mentioned on Steelo. Which was undoubteldy more closely followed by Nancy O and her network than this place. I wouldn't sweat it too bad. Statue of limitations as well.

Then again, if she's going to read anything on this board it would be a thread with Boston in the subject line.

• 2 weeks later...

------- still writes he was at my party and he slipped and said somthing about writtin and i asked him and he said --------but i did not belive him and asked him to do a hand so he did and it rock hard to think that such an ill writter was at my house.. So yes he does still write but not -------...

Mr...DUEONE :mexican:

EDITED FOR CONTENT.

if homeboy changed his name, it's probably for a reason. THE LAW doesn't know the situation, but let the writer in question decide what info he wants broadcast on the internet,not you.

Guest GoBiloe

target!!!!

vault!!!!

back: he may have an abrasive personality, but i like his pieces. not "old school" though

flush

cayper

monk: hate on homey if you will, i met him and he's a good guy. HM crew is good people.

kurse!!!!

bare ass

aves

opiate's ok... fairly original

Originally posted by Get Stoopid!

Let's hear a little something about 138, pleeze. . . ?

We (FLOE) had beef with them i guess at one point. i dont even know where it came form. i cant say im a huge fan of the crew in a general sense but there are a few kids. HISTO is a cool cool cat and its like that...other than that, there are some new kids with drive, and hopefully they turn heads in time.

Originally posted by 12345

i like one thirthy eight stuff but they have never been piecers. i have only seen pieces from taint and histo.

i've also seen some pieces by kraze, ecaps, 1 by zoom, ego, but yeah, i've seen a lot more bombing and tagging than piecing.

Guest GoBiloe
Originally posted by massivefunk

awwww its hipnos in the flesh yuck

boy lemme tell ya, you be sucking up and down the street

who the fuck are you? or if you're a pussy, keep hiding behind your computer, you stupid shit.

word to hipnos ripping walls and thinkin up shit on the pike (sigh, too bad one of those didnt work out for me)... fuck the haters hating in any event.

other dudes whose pieces i feel include and are by no means limited to Aves Melo Bare -- and the Rate shits Ive seen were burning.

yepyepboston.

Guest massivefunk

Re: JET WHY ARE YOU SOOO TOY?

Originally posted by touched by a priest

its the unfamous jet#437. dont worry about him, hes jealous cuz u got more spots on the pike than him, and thought of a few ideas hes too dumb to think up. by the way jet, im not monoe, fuck, i dont even write anymore, but monoe is going to find you, and when he does, watch out...

anonymous shook kid i dont give a fuck about named spek=you

you dont write then you have no say here

hipnos i never seen his shit xcept one bomb on the pike, but he jumped the bandwagon and started saying shit about me so i dont like the toy

you wanna find me ? these fags already posted my address like snitches

so im not that hard 2 find come to my yards we painted all the walls and trucks around them but we still kill the fr8s without problems or paranoia

Originally posted by ogrBDC

i cant tell if you hate him or want to kiss him.

he definately has more running on the pike than you.

the only thing I've seen that JET has on the pike has "TOY" written over it (and has for like a year), so I don't know that that really counts for all that much.

Originally posted by mud_buddha

the only thing I've seen that JET has on the pike has "TOY" written over it (and has for like a year), so I don't know that that really counts for all that much.

what i dont get about that is he then did the same throw next to it but bigger.

why didnt you cover up the old throw?

Archived