Burners and Style!

STYLEISKING

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
damn that piece is like 10 years old but still got mad flavor!!

TPM CLASSICS!!

chances are it's more like 15 years old, the twins didn't paint much after 95-96 ish, their shit is ridiculous... Styleisking, please post more Kane, Time and Peso, the early Scotty stuff and Ayden and the others... BIG influence on the local and european scene... (bought my first mag "make it better" just for a black and white flic of a Kane panel...)

so belongs in this thread

noblebinghamton2005.jpg

straight fiya

I agree

oh and "Rotten Eggs"

SHUT THE FUCK UP! Cluessless BITCH!!!!! half of the shit in this thread have no style.

NOBLE was rocking more off the wall shit most likely before you picked a can up.

IMOK!!!!

TARGET

chances are it's more like 15 years old, the twins didn't paint much after 95-96 ish, their shit is ridiculous... Styleisking, please post more Kane, Time and Peso, the early Scotty stuff and Ayden and the others... BIG influence on the local and european scene... (bought my first mag "make it better" just for a black and white flic of a Kane panel...)

Peso TPM isn't one of the Steiber Twins. And yes Gee One aka KANE TPM is the man in Heidelberg.

I agree

oh and "Rotten Eggs"

SHUT THE FUCK UP! Cluessless BITCH!!!!! half of the shit in this thread have no style.

NOBLE was rocking more off the wall shit most likely before you picked a can up.

IMOK!!!!

TARGET

:lol: He has? damn I guess I am clueless:lol: For somebody who has been "rocking more off the wall" than me, still looks like he picked up a can last week. Smoke a blunt and calm down buddy its just the internet :rolleyes:

Peso TPM isn't one of the Steiber Twins. And yes Gee One aka KANE TPM is the man in Heidelberg.

oh ok.. hmm had it mixed up all this time... anyways a stolen flick of Time TPM, to let the people know what's up. Yeah Gee One not just an influence on the walls, an all-around b-boy master...

stiebers.jpg

:lol: He has? damn I guess I am clueless:lol: For somebody who has been "rocking more off the wall" than me, still looks like he picked up a can last week. Smoke a blunt and calm down buddy its just the internet :rolleyes:

Check out this site. Noble has a gallery under "artists". He started in the 80's. Rocked train lines and highways in New York in the early 90's and actually infleuenced a lot of writers such as Emit, Gaze, Cycle, IMOK crew and DF crew. Just so you know.

http://www.dementedfreaks.com/