Burners and Style!

STYLEISKING

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
T;7610222']The statement was directed at anyone that thinks there above or should be held above another graf artist period. You seem to think that graffiti only fits your definition' date=' well sorry to disappoint it doesnt. All the above mentioned shit is graffiti. Cause its illegal dont make it more legit. Im not the one hating on another artist so no im not mad, but you seem pretty upset that another cat that paints is getting fame so look in the mirror.

I been around a minute and seen the ups and downs of this shit met and chilled with alot of dope graf artists from around the world and from what i have noticed real writers got respect for real writers weather there bombers or do straight legals. Most guys know who is real and the fake cats. There are fake Bombers and Fake Legal guys coming out of artschool but there are some real motherfuckers on both ends. There is no general category you can pigeon hole any graffiti artist in, when it comes down to it most the cats i here speaking from your ignorant perspective are some dinosaurs trying to hold on to some small ideology they are better because they keep it 100. Shit do you but dont try to shit on another artist on the internet cause he got skills, you are acting like you know personally that he has never put in any work just because he is good. Im not stupid enough to think i know a cats history by looking at his last piece, especially when the artist lives half way around the world.

So in ending do you this thread is about burners and style not illegal graffiti and real G's. So if you want to keep your ignorant talk about real G's make your own thread about keeping it Real so we can keep this one moving..

You're wrong there badman. Graffiti is illegal, anything else is an exercise in aesthetic, however dope it may look.

regardless of whether its been covered, 'Style Vs. Technique' discourse remains relevant. as was previously stated by Poesia, it comes down to a subjective matter of opinion.

on the one hand, i feel that a complete disregard for letter form in exchange for a wall covered in color and technique shows a fundamental lack of respect for style masters that paved the way for us all. on the other hand i can see where an overflow of technique becomes more palatable for the viewer or creator who identifies more with art than traditional letterforms. in the end, i would say that it is far easier to attain attention, sponsorship, and financial backing by working outside the contexts of traditional style aesthetics.

regardless of whether its been covered, 'Style Vs. Technique' discourse remains relevant. as was previously stated by Poesia, it comes down to a subjective matter of opinion.

on the one hand, i feel that a complete disregard for letter form in exchange for a wall covered in color and technique shows a fundamental lack of respect for style masters that paved the way for us all. on the other hand i can see where an overflow of technique becomes more palatable for the viewer or creator who identifies more with art than traditional letterforms. in the end, i would say that it is far easier to attain attention, sponsorship, and financial backing by working outside the contexts of traditional style aesthetics.

werd. if you cant walk the balance and resort to gimmicks, dont complain when people call you out.