MSK FLICKS

dr. frink one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i have respect for MSK. but it would be dope if they did a throw back production of sorts. just use good ol' female valve rusto and only use testor tips and snowball caps for the pieces. may sound stupid. but it says alot about a writer when they can rock a good piece with non-"graffiti" paint that doesnt have perfect pressure and nice caps. nothing against the paint. but i think it would be interesting to see a bigtime crew like MSK do something like that.

what do you think they were using the first 15 years of their careers? eruo paint wasnt big until at least 99-2000.

i have respect for MSK. but it would be dope if they did a throw back production of sorts. just use good ol' female valve rusto and only use testor tips and snowball caps for the pieces. may sound stupid. but it says alot about a writer when they can rock a good piece with non-"graffiti" paint that doesnt have perfect pressure and nice caps. nothing against the paint. but i think it would be interesting to see a bigtime crew like MSK do something like that.

pretty sure using rusto and no ironlak montana etc woudnt matter much. these guys control are so good wouldnt make much a difference. theres tons of writers that still pull off amazing shit without montana, ironlak. its the can control of the writer not the paint. MSK aint good because they found some magic paint. its because years of practice. plus u can always clean lines up. im sure im gonna get shit from all the hardcore kids that only use rusto.

PLEASE SUPPORT OUR ADVERTISERS….

CHECK OUT WHAT THEY HAVE TO OFFER!!!![/size]

This contest will be a bit different from the usual contest scavenge hunts..

Take a screen grab within any of our participating advertisers sites...

Private message us back with the image and get 2 free weeks of VIP.

send in 2 screen grabs from 2 different advertisers sites and get a free month….

You can only win once month a day..

Contest ends at 8 P.M. EST.

SUPPORT OUR ADVERTISERS!!!!!!

those keds aint lookin bad. i might have to get me some

Probably THE dumbest post I've seen in this entire thread. And yes, you are stupid.

Archived