MSK FLICKS

dr. frink one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CLASS YOU IDIOT, AS IN FILL IN FOR FILLIN, TAG OVER A TAG. DONT DISS THE DEAD, THIS IS OLD SCHOOL PROTOCALL.

IF YOU DONT KNOW THIS SHIT YOUR A TOY.

I DONT CARE HOW PRETTY YOUR PIECES ARE, IF YOU DISS SOMEONES PAINT T AG WITH A STICKER YOURE A TOY, IF YOU DISS SOMEONES PIECE OR FILLINS WITH A MARKER TAG YOUR A TOY.

AND IF YOU DONT KNOW. ITS ALWAYS BEEN ALL ABOUT CLASS.

sorry to say I'm not the idiot no, I am not talking about the dead lmao thats a given not to do that. BUT I dont consider a sticker or a marker a diss thats funny and rediculously dumb and an ego the size of mt. everest if you think that way. AND class? leave that to the art farts. IDK where you grew up but If I'm dissing a coward I dont give them that much respect, but DO make the name legible enough to let them know your not just hating your stamping! Not some ragtag hating fag with a scrible non existent weak sauce no hand control waste of paint barely legible enough unless your rocking 2nd base size reading glasses. Now go suck your boys weak lame dick no having handstyle can control out there in the UK fag.

Its graff it doesnt exsist forever all you fucks who claim to write should have come to terms with that if not i dunno what your doing writig graffiti cuz you all sound like a bunch of old grannies who missed out on a pancake bfest at ihop. TOO MANY FERRYS IN HERE WORRYING ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE , worry about number one and thats yourself PEACE:rolleyes:

sorry to say I'm not the idiot no, I am not talking about the dead lmao thats a given not to do that. BUT I dont consider a sticker or a marker a diss thats funny and rediculously dumb and an ego the size of mt. everest if you think that way. AND class? leave that to the art farts. IDK where you grew up but If I'm dissing a coward I dont give them that much respect, but DO make the name legible enough to let them know your not just hating your stamping! Not some ragtag hating fag with a scrible non existent weak sauce no hand control waste of paint barely legible enough unless your rocking 2nd base size reading glasses. Now go suck your boys weak lame dick no having handstyle can control out there in the UK fag.

YOU

ARE

VISIBLY

UPSET.

Archived