MSK FLICKS

dr. frink one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
^ yeah, I think he is, I think STAYHIGH 149 got put down about the same time, too... Always wondered how serious both of those dudes are about being in MSK. I even saw a flick of CAP rockng MSK a few months back...

Man, I need another hobby.

Yeah, Earsnot is down, but dont expect him to push it much. He is IRAK prez after all.

Stay High 149 is down in his own special way. Cap too, but again, MPC prez. Throw Mque in there and you got 4 NYC legends down with the M.

Granted, MSK doesnt come first for any of these guys. Their hearts will obviously go to what they know and grew up with, which is not MSK. With deep roots in DMS, IRAK, MPC, and crack cocaine, its easy to understand why you dont see them write MSK more. But none the less, them boys is down.

EAST COAST MSK RIDERS

WHAT??? -YOU ALL DIDNT KNOW? MSK IS NOW GOING INTER-DIMENSIONAL...PAINTING IN OUR RELATIVE CITIES AND EVEN OVERSEAS IS OLD NEWS...WE HAVE ESTABLISHED A MEANS OF CREATING A PORTAL WHICH WHEN TRAVERSED...SENDS US TO A PARELLEL UNIVERSE WHERE WE PAINT FLOATING CITY BLOCKS SUSPENDED IN MID AIR...NOW THE SPACE THERE IS VERY LIMITED AS YOU CAN TELL, THEREFORE ITS ACCEPTABLE FOR US TO GO OVER ONE ANOTHER SOMETIMES...CHURCH.

:cool:

WHAT??? -YOU ALL DIDNT KNOW? MSK IS NOW GOING INTER-DIMENSIONAL...PAINTING IN OUR RELATIVE CITIES AND EVEN OVERSEAS IS OLD NEWS...WE HAVE ESTABLISHED A MEANS OF CREATING A PORTAL WHICH WHEN TRAVERSED...SENDS US TO A PARELLEL UNIVERSE WHERE WE PAINT FLOATING CITY BLOCKS SUSPENDED IN MID AIR...NOW THE SPACE THERE IS VERY LIMITED AS YOU CAN TELL, THEREFORE ITS ACCEPTABLE FOR US TO GO OVER ONE ANOTHER SOMETIMES...CHURCH.

:cool:

i bet jase is psyched you guys invited him.

dope, thats mad fame for sure.

Archived