505 AREA

WAR-BUBBLE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
does this thread really represent whats going on in 505?

not being a smart ass..just wondering..

nobody hits the streets?

diff cities have diff cultures so im just asking.

barely. kids do hit the streets but i think there is a lack of people on here either from the 505 or who have cameras and take flicks .

does this thread really represent whats going on in 505?

not being a smart ass..just wondering..

nobody hits the streets?

diff cities have diff cultures so im just asking.

GRAFFITI IS DEAD OUT HERE IN ABQ,THERE ARE KIDS GETTING UP LIKE ELOCY,SERUM ETC...NOBODY HAS REALLY WENT ALL OUT AND DESTROYED SHIT LIKE WE DID WAY BACK.BUT THEN AGAIN I CAME FROM L.A.WHERE I SEEN CHAKA,SLEEZ,WISK,SER,PANIC,POIZE DESTROY ALL CITY...THATS WHAT I DID...BASICALLY ALL THE DOPE HEADS ARE GROWN UP AND RAISING KIDS,I STILL HIT ILLEGAL EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE.ITS ALL UNDERGROUND,IT DOESNT BOTHER ME THAT THE SCENE IS DEAD OUT HERE.I STILL KICK IT WITH MY SAME CIRCLE I HAVE SINCE I MOVED HERE.ROF!....PEACE!

GRAFFITI IS DEAD OUT HERE IN ABQ,THERE ARE KIDS GETTING UP LIKE ELOCY,SERUM ETC...NOBODY HAS REALLY WENT ALL OUT AND DESTROYED SHIT LIKE WE DID WAY BACK.BUT THEN AGAIN I CAME FROM L.A.WHERE I SEEN CHAKA,SLEEZ,WISK,SER,PANIC,POIZE DESTROY ALL CITY...THATS WHAT I DID...BASICALLY ALL THE DOPE HEADS ARE GROWN UP AND RAISING KIDS,I STILL HIT ILLEGAL EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE.ITS ALL UNDERGROUND,IT DOESNT BOTHER ME THAT THE SCENE IS DEAD OUT HERE.I STILL KICK IT WITH MY SAME CIRCLE I HAVE SINCE I MOVED HERE.ROF!....PEACE!

Word. But how ill would it be if everyone just began to CRUSH albuquerque? Shit would be funn!! Another thing is nothing runs on the streets. Some times you could get lucky and it might run for a day but usually its gone the next morning. And now they got people watching the tracks? Why? Because some yuppie-ass commuters think it makes our city look bad? Go back to Wisconsin.

Archived