505 AREA

WAR-BUBBLE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

like I said Grey was called before the train was gone over I left a message and so did gets...to my knowledge we were oainting the warehouse and a boxcar when I first was hired to do this...the director told me they are going to buff the train after the shooting... I have nothing but love for Grey and Abno and like I said Abno get at me so we can figure this out...

cym is up, but its just a phase just like how abq was killed in the day. shit wont last more than ten years. and yes thats how kings get it done. the buff is nasty out there, i had hollows running in hi pro-spots that would last a day or so. central is killt from over the years but seems as if the most of the graff goes on on a face to face level. not driving by and see a big ass throwie but walking in the cuts.

hear ruined it for me, all the shit talk how old schoolers suck and they (cym) is the next and now shit. people like petro and agree paved the way for all you heads to get down. petro is the most under rated graffiti artist from the 505. that cat shown so many yards and lay ups to cats that was in mags way back when. presonaly the 505 has too much beef to ever become a southwest landmark in graffiti. so much plotics in who hates who and i dont like that crew. realize its all about the art/crime, not bout im more gangster than so and so........

FROM CYM METAL HAEDS THREAD

YOU KNOW HE RUNS SHIT !

QUIT COMPLAINING,HE'LL GET UP MORE THAN UR CREW !

I SEE HIM MORE ON THE BUSES AND AND GROUND TAGS IN DOWNTOWN WITH ALOT OF YEARS RUNNING ! YOU ALL AINT SHIT "MTA" KILLS FU'Z--BIAATCH !

ALBUQUERQUE TO LOS ANGELES U CANT HANDLE THIS !

-----HEAR WAS HERE BUT HE WENT THAT WAY-U CANT CATCH HIM !

MIDA MIDA...EL HEAR LOKO !

YOU KNOW HE RUNS SHIT !

-----HEAR WAS HERE BUT HE WENT THAT WAY-U CANT CATCH HIM !

That is true...Fuckin guys got to be the biggest coward you've never met!...Kid will run like a scared little bitch! Then come back with his hand in his pants like he's rolling strapped!!! You fucking gotta be kidding me.

-You've never been to Cali...When you disapear we all know your on the reservation trying to rehabilitate from all the crack, and h.

no heart????????????????lol.dog you forgot to mention my name cuz my shit is in the middle of perish and bozo.that shit had buff on it.you speak like if you was there.youre tryin to instigate the situation.much respect to abno and grey.i could care less about "fame".i do MY thing.you speak about crumb snatching?i come from a city where your shit will run for a few days and get stompped like if it was some natural shit.i seen my shit get stompped in venice an hour after i did it.got my flick and i was out.fuck it.with your mentality and the buffers out here no wonder there's only a few yards.too much hoggin shit.theres even dudes that trip about someone busting on a wall that has already gotten buffed.but since the were on there before i guess thats their wall.lol..THATS sad.

dont lie....

the shit didnt get buffed. those niggas went over abno and grey straight up. the art directors took thier time to carefully buff around abno and grey. bullshit gets told grey to his face in that very same film location that the pieces wouldnt be gone over. the whole idea to have graff in the fuckin movie was based on that abno and grey pieces!!! the first graff intended to be used in the movie was the abno/grey. those other toys got a gig painting the area around the train. not on the train. they just got thier little pussy asses trying to get some camera time and i bet you the entire scene wont show thier shit for more than half a second.

perish, gets, bozo, and banks. i want to know how much money your toy asses got paid? because GETS you had the chance to ask me or talk to me....why on earth would the people who buffed the train red go around grey/abno so maticulously, then pull it into the buiding, hire people to paint AROUND the building and then you are telling me the art directors all the sudden decided they didnt like abno and grey and they wanted you idiots to go over it?

banks got ragged cause he is the only one with a piece i could find. and as far as this being anything remotely close to a legal wall getting dissed and gone over type thing, you are tripping. this was two bombers that had a dope piece running on the streetsside of a train, a production crew deciding to use it for a major movie, then the local toys found out about it, convinced the art directors that they could contribute some background to the buiding the train was pullled into. and this is a FACT. I spoke to the art crew while they painted the train red and left the pieces they told me the train pieces was a big part of the idea of how to use the location. I know this. I could have gotten down with the gig but these punks told me that ABNO and GREY's shit would RUN NO MATTER WHAT, so why would i want so measly little money rather that have my REAL graff get lucky.

THE SHIT WAS GOING TO GET BUFFED. IT WAS BUFFED. LOOK AT THE RED PAINT ON THE WHEELS. IF IT WASNT THEM IT WAS GOING TO BE SOMEONE ELSE. STOP DICK RIDING. HEARD ITS BUFFED AGAIN.

the red on the wheels is on the original flick too the sun isn blocking it. they chose to go over it.....no director would have declaired he wanted the grey/abno gone over. especially after paying someone to paint perfectly around it.

they just dont have any fame none of them so they could resist. they had visions of siskel and ebert in thier head. it wouldn't have been anything close to my first time having my shit make it to the screen cause i happened to bomb a spot.

lol.man what your doing is imagining details.read your shit.guessing.the shit got put in the warehouse and so did another train.you cant get our hands on the other train pics.the 2 trains have a similar style.you think that a club scene part of the film would have a brown piece in it?the art directors choose what they want in a background in the shots.and like you said the art directors buffed.that means it was buffed.and you said one dude changed the minds of a entire film crew before filming a MOVIE.lol.dont get it twisted.ppeeeeezzzz oouuutttttttttttttt..

BIG UPS TO TANK,REL,SHOCK,PCP-CREW,ROCKBERRY,ROCK,IMAGE,STACK,TEMPER,WISH,AGREE,DOC,GIANT,ACT,CEK,VEZ,ALONE,DOGER,DESIRE,SHADE,FERM,THREAT,WENT,FLACO,BULL,CINCH,HDS,DOAS,RW,AROE-77,SIZE,STAIN,BALE,GREY,ANTI_187,PESA,STRIKE,SNAKE,CAST,BDK,AMEN,BOAR,CLOWN,AIDS,JIG,OCTANE,OMR,ETC....ILL SEE YOU GUYS ON THE GRAVE YARD SHIFT!

perish, gets, bozo, and banks. i want to know how much money your toy asses got paid? because GETS you had the chance to ask me or talk to me....why on earth would the people who buffed the train red go around grey/abno so maticulously, then pull it into the buiding, hire people to paint AROUND the building and then you are telling me the art directors all the sudden decided they didnt like abno and grey and they wanted you idiots to go over it?

banks got ragged cause he is the only one with a piece i could find. and as far as this being anything remotely close to a legal wall getting dissed and gone over type thing, you are tripping. this was two bombers that had a dope piece running on the streetsside of a train, a production crew deciding to use it for a major movie, then the local toys found out about it, convinced the art directors that they could contribute some background to the buiding the train was pullled into. and this is a FACT. I spoke to the art crew while they painted the train red and left the pieces they told me the train pieces was a big part of the idea of how to use the location. I know this. I could have gotten down with the gig but these punks told me that ABNO and GREY's shit would RUN NO MATTER WHAT, so why would i want so measly little money rather that have my REAL graff get lucky.

Orale!!!!!!!!!!!!Tamale-wood holmes!!!!!!!:lol:

Archived