505 AREA

WAR-BUBBLE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

STRIKE FROM TUCSON IS A SUPER TOY ...HAVE YOU SEEN HIS STUFFF WOW ...THE 505 STRIKE SHOULD LET IT BE KNOWN....PERISH NOT TO BE RUDE BUT AFTER LOOKING AT YOUR GRAFFITI FOR A SECOND ONE REALIZES ..YOUR OPINION IS WORTHLESS ....AND ANYONE DUMB ENOUGH TO GO OVER GREY IN ALB IS A DUMB ASS ....FOR SURE

stupid. thats all i can say

2053097001_93c04db9b2_o.jpg

Shameless Self promotion

ATTN: All Burque/505 Writers especially Old Schoolers, Lets put together a video documenting Burque Graffiti from the 80's to now. Hit me at my email. Also lets make this thread pop again. POST UP!!!

P.S. check out the NEW ISH at THE WST website> If u order tell em we sent you!!

OS crew 2007

DJ Kayote's site just got raped on this one! Those are all good flicks though.............lots of history on that site. Good edumacation for an out of towner like myself.

http://www.djkayote.com Go peep it!!!!

I know, I know. Thats why i gave credit up top. But yeah go check out his site!!! Ill site with interviews, pictures, history on yards, etc... check it out NOW!!!

yeah were cool and than you let some fool i have beef with into a crew im supposed to be in how does that work????good way to hold me down right HOMIE?therefore i realized shit was a joke and moved on ...dont follow my moves too closely and try to refrain from posting bulletins about me on myspace thats well thats just gay ....perish you were a cool dude but everyone including you knows that your graffiti is garbage ....leave it at that ....