505 AREA

WAR-BUBBLE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hmmmm..... sounds suspicious. i've seen pics of how they buffed the background red on the white train they did pieces on. then they moved it in to the wearhouse, then gets, bozo, banx and parish went over it for the movie they're filming. sounds like you are trying to hide something. all i know is grey and abno are going to have fun ragging all your shit real soon. hope you had fun ending your petty graff career in albuquerque

:p

exactly

before:

z9bS8_greyabno.JPG

after:

TC0MB_111.jpg

banks, parish, bozo, and gets have no heart at all for going over that shit. i dont care how much money fools got paid. its funny how hard fools will jump on some UNEARNED spotlight shit just to get a piece in a movie. and anyone that says the grey and abno was buffed before banks and friends painted is LYING. just look at the pictures, its obvious.

if graff in this city has come down to crumb snatching thats some sad shit

before:

z9bS8_greyabno.JPG

after:

TC0MB_111.jpg

banks, parish, bozo, and gets have no heart at all for going over that shit. i dont care how much money fools got paid. its funny how hard fools will jump on some UNEARNED spotlight shit just to get a piece in a movie. and anyone that says the grey and abno was buffed before banks and friends painted is LYING. just look at the pictures, its obvious.

if graff in this city has come down to crumb snatching thats some sad shit

THE SHIT WAS GOING TO GET BUFFED. IT WAS BUFFED. LOOK AT THE RED PAINT ON THE WHEELS. IF IT WASNT THEM IT WAS GOING TO BE SOMEONE ELSE. STOP DICK RIDING. HEARD ITS BUFFED AGAIN.

About the train being buffed, I was TOLD about it and asked if it was still running. I was told it was and was not able to get down town to get a flick until about a month later. The day i was going to get it, my friend told me it had been buffed. He said brown. So i figured it was the truth. Sorry if it caused certain people to piss their pants.

Archived