505 AREA

WAR-BUBBLE

...im good as ive ever been ...just laughin at toys supporting toys ....strike db is a bitch and fuck anybody who defends his bitch ass ....and mesr .. why are you saying anything????

i spoke because strike from tucson is in zee with me and i think its stupid for fools to instigate shit on here. but if you take issue with me , you know where to find me.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i spoke because strike from tucson is in zee with me and i think its stupid for fools to instigate shit on here. but if you take issue with me , you know where to find me.

i mentioned strike never you nor your zebra crew..but if youd like to make this a crew situation good see you at the hustler club ...dip shit.this isnt a joke .so you should know your role and keep your mouth shut.... and perish you are one ugly mafugga

i mentioned strike never you nor your zebra crew..but if youd like to make this a crew situation good see you at the hustler club ...dip shit.this isnt a joke .so you should know your role and keep your mouth shut.... and perish you are one ugly mafugga

you think you know buddy. but you have no idea. youll be recieving a call from me or my associates shortly. dont worry ...your faulty backup doesnt get me shook. call me up buddy. you know where to find me. seriously do you need to yap on the net. youre cool with my boys. youve got something to say to me, holler at me dog. is it that big of a deal? i mean really.

on the real dog. just see me outside this webshit. give me a call. call the homie and then call me. ill try to get ahold of you.

faulty backup ...????i hope you arent serious..i know exactly where to find you ......and perish if you wanna bring your troll lookin ass down here be my guest ill skwab you and than ill beat strikes ass ....come on down ....see if you cant set somethin up

im as serious as it gets . if you have an issue with me, come find me. what do you weigh like 105?

the calls were made days ago youre comin back on here runnin your mouth like most pussy ass rich kids do ...people were already tellin me that you are shook and wanna squash it you were told to apologize and then you wrote this .. i got mine i hope yuou got yourself a...............................

RIP to THOSE who HAVE passed AWAY....

DANIEL BARRERAS, MIKE CHAVEZ

AGREE, DOC, LINK, SHOCK, BLAST, RED, RISE, KID, REBELZ, PETER, CABEZA..........ONE LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!

STRIKE UNO WESTGATE 98TH BURQUE 505

THERES ALOT OF SHIT ESCALATING HERE. NO NEED 4 IT.. I LOVE DRAMA CUZ IM HOOD LIKE THAT BUT IM AN OLD FUCKER ALREADY AND DONT REALLY WANT SHIT TO ESCALATE OUT OF ONE DUDE SAYING IM BETTER AT PAINTING THEN ANOTHER DUDE. A NAMES A NAME. I HAD MINE SINCE 89 AND HOMIES BEEN AROUND JUST AS LONG I THINK. I CHOSE A NICKNAME SO I COULD BUST TAGS IN MY HOOD AND FUCKERS WOULD KNOW WHO IT WAS. I AM GLAD WHEN PEOPLE LIKE WHAT I PAINT BUT I DO IT FIRST FOR ME. THEN FOR ALL THE OLD HEADS THATS INSPIRED MY GRAFF. I PAINT IN BURQUE MOSTLY CUZ I LOVE BURQUE AND THATS THAT.

STRIKE FROM TUCSON GOT HIS SHIT POPPIN DOWN THERE AND THATS COOL WIT ME. MY NAME IS MY NICKNAME, I GOT IT AND MOST KNOW ME AS THAT SO THATS WHAT I WRITE AND NOTHING COULD CHANGE THAT 4 ME. IM SURE ITS THE SAME FOR HOMIE IN TUCSON. PERISH IS DOWN WIT HOMIE SO THATS COOL TOO.

WE ARE WRITERS AND ALOT OF US ARE GANGSTER AS FUCK AND HAVE SURVIVED ALOT OF SHIT TO GET TO WHERE WE ARE 2DAY... BUT FIRST KNOW AND REMEMBER THAT LIFE IS 2PRECIOUS AND 2 SHORT AND THOSE ABOVE ARE PROOF OF THAT...

FUCK THA DUMB SHIT AND PAINT!!!!THEN POST THAT SHIT!

PEACE 1

RIP to THOSE who HAVE passed AWAY....

DANIEL BARRERAS, MIKE CHAVEZ

AGREE, DOC, LINK, SHOCK, BLAST, RED, RISE, KID, REBELZ, PETER, CABEZA..........ONE LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!

STRIKE UNO WESTGATE 98TH BURQUE 505

THERES ALOT OF SHIT ESCALATING HERE. NO NEED 4 IT.. I LOVE DRAMA CUZ IM HOOD LIKE THAT BUT IM AN OLD FUCKER ALREADY AND DONT REALLY WANT SHIT TO ESCALATE OUT OF ONE DUDE SAYING IM BETTER AT PAINTING THEN ANOTHER DUDE. A NAMES A NAME. I HAD MINE SINCE 89 AND HOMIES BEEN AROUND JUST AS LONG I THINK. I CHOSE A NICKNAME SO I COULD BUST TAGS IN MY HOOD AND FUCKERS WOULD KNOW WHO IT WAS. I AM GLAD WHEN PEOPLE LIKE WHAT I PAINT BUT I DO IT FIRST FOR ME. THEN FOR ALL THE OLD HEADS THATS INSPIRED MY GRAFF. I PAINT IN BURQUE MOSTLY CUZ I LOVE BURQUE AND THATS THAT.

STRIKE FROM TUCSON GOT HIS SHIT POPPIN DOWN THERE AND THATS COOL WIT ME. MY NAME IS MY NICKNAME, I GOT IT AND MOST KNOW ME AS THAT SO THATS WHAT I WRITE AND NOTHING COULD CHANGE THAT 4 ME. IM SURE ITS THE SAME FOR HOMIE IN TUCSON. PERISH IS DOWN WIT HOMIE SO THATS COOL TOO.

WE ARE WRITERS AND ALOT OF US ARE GANGSTER AS FUCK AND HAVE SURVIVED ALOT OF SHIT TO GET TO WHERE WE ARE 2DAY... BUT FIRST KNOW AND REMEMBER THAT LIFE IS 2PRECIOUS AND 2 SHORT AND THOSE ABOVE ARE PROOF OF THAT...

FUCK THA DUMB SHIT AND PAINT!!!!THEN POST THAT SHIT!

PEACE 1

thats some real wisdom right there and thats all i was tryin to preach when i said "stupid" . i was sayin its stupid to instigate drama on here yet someone wants to bring more drama their way. dram is for drama queens...

yo! striker here from t-town,az. mad respect to the other strike! i dont see what '' soak the joke'' has a problem with! i called him a biter long ago! this bitch ass jock hopped everyone he cums in contact with i,ve known this soak for awhile, all he does is like to talk shit, ask phx,ask all those other fools from all over the place! ask the other sokes! hes an ego maniac trying to push his name for fame. hes a small excuse for a small minded trendy bitchass who likes to beat off on the computer looking at other peoples graff! don't worry about what i do, like i could give a shit about what you do!

Archived