505 AREA

WAR-BUBBLE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
so that red train with gets and bozo on it- is that over the abno and grey, or is that the other side of it?

those kids better not have gone over the REAL graffiti that was done illegally on the train.

Na, the Abno and Grey were already buffed. I went to get a flick and they were covered an that pastel-buff-brown we all know and love.

this tag's really not too fresh.

i can't speak for what's going on out there in the 505, but in the rest of the world, grey's known and respected. The same cannot be said for Act.

Dont know who you are, but just cause you dont know who Act is dont hate. Never heard of RTD then open your eyes. Nuff said

KQ

RTD-GY-BY

Na, the Abno and Grey were already buffed. I went to get a flick and they were covered an that pastel-buff-brown we all know and love.

hmmmm..... sounds suspicious. i've seen pics of how they buffed the background red on the white train they did pieces on. then they moved it in to the wearhouse, then gets, bozo, banx and parish went over it for the movie they're filming. sounds like you are trying to hide something. all i know is grey and abno are going to have fun ragging all your shit real soon. hope you had fun ending your petty graff career in albuquerque

:p

hmmmm..... sounds suspicious. i've seen pics of how they buffed the background red on the white train they did pieces on. then they moved it in to the wearhouse, then gets, bozo, banx and parish went over it for the movie they're filming. sounds like you are trying to hide something. all i know is grey and abno are going to have fun ragging all your shit real soon. hope you had fun ending your petty graff career in albuquerque

:p

Me trying to hide something? For what? I remember seeing it then it was buffed. These pictures are all new to me. Why the fuck would I need to hide anything? I'm not associated with any of them. So no, no one was dissed.

yo that ish was for a movieand wwe tried getting a hold of Grey, I left him a message, so did gets....The director of the movie said that the trains are getting buffed after the movie... and he wanted us to rock over it... like I said before I have always had mad respect for Grey and Abno...so on that note.... grey or abno get at me so we can straighten this ish out...

PerishOner....

new mexico is dope....

taking pictures but dont know if ill post them on this site or not..

mostly train benchin... wheres the graff? never had such a tuff time looking for it. seen a little on the highways.

not talkin shit..so dont take it that way.. just tryin to understand.

off the top of my head...this is what im seein..dont know whos "up" but like i said this is what ive seen.. afue , loser, wages, wes, okto ..other folks too but ide have to look back at the pics.

dope styles out here..totaly different then where im from but still , dope.

late

new mexico is dope....

taking pictures but dont know if ill post them on this site or not..

mostly train benchin... wheres the graff? never had such a tuff time looking for it. seen a little on the highways.

not talkin shit..so dont take it that way.. just tryin to understand.

off the top of my head...this is what im seein..dont know whos "up" but like i said this is what ive seen.. afue , loser, wages, wes, okto ..other folks too but ide have to look back at the pics.

dope styles out here..totaly different then where im from but still , dope.

late

Post up!!!!!!

Archived