505 AREA

WAR-BUBBLE

• 2 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

godamn, when will you learn its not cool to post every single thing your crew does all over the internet. your never gonna gain any respect or credit for it. it only makes u look desperate. just wait till yalls shit is good enough(if it ever will be) to be flicked by someone else and posted. i know you know this mannnnn!!!

GOOD TO SEE NIGGAS ARE RESPECTING HIS SHIT. THERE IS SOME OTHER SHIT OF HIS FLOATING AROUND TOWN THAT IS OLDER THAN THIS. ONE WORD......PIONEER!!!

Yeah, AMEN, true 505 king! Seen a throw of his a while back. On some secluded ditch. Shit bugged me out. Lets keep this shit going. Anyone got any new flicks? I don't have a camera so i cant get shit.

Thats what i'm saying!

naw I feel you...I've been through burque a few times, santa fe,taos,whatever...and I barely seen any of these cats anywhere besides a legal wall.

there are some cutty trackside spots atleast to flick...lot of random shit off the highway...there's shit out there in 505...you just gotta look for it. fuck legal shit.

naw I feel you...I've been through burque a few times, santa fe,taos,whatever...and I barely seen any of these cats anywhere besides a legal wall.

there are some cutty trackside spots atleast to flick...lot of random shit off the highway...there's shit out there in 505...you just gotta look for it. fuck legal shit.

Yeah every now and then something new will pop up on the freeway or something. JUKES and OWN, I gotta hand it to those guys, been putting in alot of work. But yeah the flicks that are posted are fire, but it is nice to see the illegal side of the 505 as well.

I do have to admit Elocy is putting in a good deal of work. Would like to see more of his throwups rather than just tags. But TTO is putting in work. And about Jukes and Own, they hit some pretty ill spots, I never said anything about all city. And SOFA, whats up with the acme yard now? Is that shit getting shut down or what?

negative,acme is still rocking!the mayor is just being a punk bitch.

Yeah it got thoroughly buffed twice and it seems like they are keeping up on it. The trackside was left untouched both times which suprised me. I would have thought that they would have buffed the trackside because of the train. Oh well, it doesn't seem to be slowing down.

here is some new mexico history....

the real jolt....kmh aot

graff008.jpg

graff009.jpg

graff010.jpg

graff011-1.jpg

crek weno nore

graff012.jpg

graff016.jpg

amoe

graff013.jpg

gupy