505 AREA

WAR-BUBBLE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Word Up To Stack and Sofa for keepin this thread alive!!!

img107.jpg

Giant settin off the Kingdom!!!

img106.jpg

Doc and Agree..Custom Paints...for Vision. Those handstyles were a head of the times and so were the 3D's. Jungle Green in the 3D's What? All I have to say is too bad for the younger generations who aren't gettin the proper schooling.

img108.jpg

Monolithics..sorry for the wak pic, I was only 15. Last, Nic-One. Agree Aerosol Kings 1990!!

Anyone got any flicks of the pieces at the Acme wall? The new shit, Petro, Rock, Homish, Gets, Bozo, Grey, all the new shit there. I saw that today. Kinda sucks that someone went over that huge Rock piece. That shit was fucking ill. Sofa or Rock if you got them flicks, post um up.
WHO WENT OVER THAT ROCK PIECE???THAT HOMISH PIECE WAS FRESH,I HAVENT PATROLED IT LATELY.IM GOING TO HAVE TO GO AND CHECK IT OUT SOMETIME,:)

Here's a "drop in the bucket" of work i've done in the Ohhhhh SiXXXXX!!! Many can vouch for much more of the 06 damage I have done in Colorado, Southwest, West Coast and Latin America this year including heavy amounts of freights, Freeway spots, Light rail, and productions. ATTENTION YOU SUCKA SHIT TALKER: Don't be going over any old school Burque legends who have their shit locked down!!! You are going over some heavy territory and you know best to ask for respect and permission to go paint in a down ass crew's spot and paint. I summons any of you haters to Battle. Most work for the 2007????...Walls, Bombs, Style, Freights, Metro, Coastal, international...FUCK OFF AND KEEP SUCKIN MY DICK..You Know who you are!!!!!!!

ACT-ONE ATK. TUM, RTD, Box*s....

DSC01079-1.jpg

img110.jpg

Peep the Amen tag..Had to throw in an old school pic!!!

CAPKSNL9.jpg

monkeyact.jpg

ACTHROWIES.jpg

DSC01004.jpg

f792bea9.jpg

CAARSP63.jpg

Freeway Spot three weeks ago

actruck.jpg[/img]

actjiveplane2.jpg

actthrowie.jpg

42ad0eab.jpg

actunionpacific.jpg