>>Dws South London crew<<

hold up

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

keep the updates cuming boys.. did any one catch those pannles....

looking at that dokea pannle now... what where you thinking!! joke

dreamy rude boy giving it large to the shepard your both from the sticks get your pitch forks out!!! THAT VICE PANNLE BURNSSSSS

You lot and your self promotion man, a thread made on twelve by it's own cru, you lot should hold it down before you start gettin knocks on the door, why not let other people post shit theyve seen of yours rather than reporting and posting your own shit.. No respect due.

The big yourself up on the internet for fame thread...:gaga: toy

Originally posted by bulldog

You lot and your self promotion man, a thread made on twelve by it's own cru, you lot should hold it down before you start gettin knocks on the door, why not let other people post shit theyve seen of yours rather than reporting and posting your own shit.. No respect due.

The big yourself up on the internet for fame thread...:gaga: toy

i gotta say, hes got a point..i wouldnt say they are toys.but this is thread is pure self promotion...i like a lot of the stuff in this thread, but it is pretty bate when you talk about personal stuff in here..most of the thread is people talking about stuff that no one else will understand..like i said, this thread is good, especially the boom stuff..and the panels just posted are pretty nice

but what i do i know

I MUST ADMIT TOO...IM IN THIS CREW...AND I AINT POSTED NUN OF MY FLICKS....AS FOR OTHERS...YOU ARE FUCKING LOSERS REALLY...SERIOUSLY 2SLY...CAMAL....SNEAKSTA....U REALLY NEED TO STOP SAYIN LIKE "CHEK MY RUNNERS....GO OUT NOW....OR.....SEEN RUNNING TODAY,FRESH BOOM PANNELS"....COME ON MATEYS...SORT IT OUT....NOT SO MUCH SNEAK...BUT THE REST OF DW WHO ARE CONSANTLY PROMOTING YOURSELF...ALTHO I HAVE HAD PERSONAL TALKS ON HERE IN THE PAST...HOW EVER THATS BEACUSE EITHER....MY COMPS BEEN DOWN SO I CANT USE MSN....OR COZ THE OTHER PERSON DONT HAVE EMAIL/MSN....SWEET BOYS...LET THE OTHER LADS POST UP A FEW OF DW'S FLICKS...:king: :king:

i agree with what dreamy, el p etc have said, this is not a chatroom to organise missions nor is it supposed to be a chatroom where you show off how kool you are. on the other hand it is not only dws that post fliks on this thread and it wasnt actually started by a crew member.

it seems that 2sly is the main perpetrator, but who can blame him? seeing as he doesnt have the net when he gets a chance he cant help but show off:lol: :lol:

Archived