>>Dws South London crew<<

hold up

Everyone needs to mind their own.

It's pretty obvious that Stae has beef with Boom (did you really think he'd tagged over his piece because they were mates???) and it's also pretty obvious why he has beef with him. If you don't know then you don't know.

At the end of the day it is between those two and those that know. Why bother stirring shit (intentionally or otherwise)?

As for STW being the same crew as DW.... :lol:

You must be well chuffed, fugetive :lol: :lol: :lol:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by freeque

Everyone needs to mind their own.

It's pretty obvious that Stae has beef with Boom (did you really think he'd tagged over his piece because they were mates???) and it's also pretty obvious why he has beef with him. If you don't know then you don't know.

At the end of the day it is between those two and those that know. Why bother stirring shit (intentionally or otherwise)?

As for STW being the same crew as DW.... :lol:

You must be well chuffed, fugetive :lol: :lol: :lol:

you see freeque you arrogant little shit bag...yes i mean you freeque.,.,.how comes all ur posts are well "used language" is it coz "mansd from da end dun talk like dat seen"..i congratulate you,very well written...u shud be a novelist..

EKS MAN DA LYRICAL GEE GOTTA GET GOTTA GET GOTTA GET ROLLIEEEEEEEEE.

EKS MAN IS DA KING OF UK DRUM AND BASS..TUNE IN BOYYYYS

watch this space

shut up with the small talk. i aint seen a dokea pannle in ages.....hahaha put the dart fliks on .. big up the crew dokea kald mime dis (shame bout the wak results, you dum shit) relik jela vice itchiebumhole hold yew anok rekso and any one i forgot..

who wants to see a photo of larsks ugly mug !

watch the trains cos your gunna be seeing damage....

dwdwdwdwdwdwdwdwdwdwdwdwdwdwdwwdwdw takin over

Re: watch this space

Originally posted by two sly

shut up with the small talk. i aint seen a dokea pannle in ages.....hahaha put the dart fliks on .. big up the crew dokea kald mime dis (shame bout the wak results, you dum shit) relik jela vice itchiebumhole hold yew anok rekso and any one i forgot..

who wants to see a photo of larsks ugly mug !

watch the trains cos your gunna be seeing damage....

dwdwdwdwdwdwdwdwdwdwdwdwdwdwdwwdwdw takin over

shut ya mouth u big gay....DW WOT DW MANDEM BLAH BLAH BLAH...we all kno how getto u really are 2 slyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.gimmie a call.

Originally posted by fugetive

btp would love up all this information aswell

What, that Cam gave me some toast for breakfast? :lol:

Tell you the truth mate, I didn't see my name on their "Most Wanted" list on TV the other day, so I'm not too worried ;)

Originally posted by freeque

What, that Cam gave me some toast for breakfast? :lol:

Tell you the truth mate, I didn't see my name on their "Most Wanted" list on TV the other day, so I'm not too worried ;)

i heard that program was filmed two years ago, im sure the most wanted list has changed since..

not sayin youre on it tho lol

Archived