HAHAH LAKERS LOST

elmeromero

Originally posted by nomadawhat

no kidding... 18 and 22. plus he had every body scared to shoot.

crazy stat, only twice did a laker besides kobe or shaq score in double figures. and that was game 5 when medvedenko and fisher had 10 points each. wow.

didn't you say you were over the NBA game?

werd.

kobe and shaq were worthless.

i started hating on NBA because of the domination of money in the sport.

it's sad.

i always like to see iconic teams get beat, (in every sport; the yankees, the cowboys etc) so when isaw the lakers were playing a decent team in the finals, i had to watch.

thanks to the pistons for making it so worth my while.

i dunno if it will make me pay more attention to the season games though..i still love NCAA

....on a side note, the announcers had me laughing my ass off the other night when they said that when rasheed wallace played fo rportland he was "a walking technical foul"

aahahahahahaaa

oh, and fuck shaq

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by !@#$%

....on a side note, the announcers had me laughing my ass off the other night when they said that when rasheed wallace played fo rportland he was "a walking technical foul"

aahahahahahaaa

Yeah I remember that... he's the man now though.... let Fox get the fouls.... shit.

GO PISTONS!!!!

Damn what's it been, 15 years?

Originally posted by !@#$%

:mad2: :mad2: :mad2: Shit pisses me off...He should still be a Blazer....Glad to see him get a ring though..And the Pistons are a great team,the only team I followed thru out the playoffs..It got so bad last night I fell a sleep and missed the celebration.. :mad:

Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit

I missed the game

I was walking through the bar, and I saw it ending and screamed FUCK

Im glad the Pistons won.

Im going to L.A. tomorrow, everyone I know out there is going to be bitching. Perfect timing.

Originally posted by Yellow Feets

I don't like the Pistons... But I guess I'm happy the Lakers lost(?). Eh? I like Karl Malone... and Gary payton... And Kobe... But not Shaq.

I hate Rasheed Wallace...

MOST BORING SERIES EVER.

You don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Malone is a washed up piece pf driftwood that was riding the coat tails. His daughter plays for Detroit in the WNBA... no championship for you, asshole.

Payton... more washed up shore-bait.

Kobe.. what happened? Since when do you need to be more athletic to win games? I thought these things were decided on celebrity status?

Shaq... is a cool guy.

And as for the series being boring? Did you even watch it? The Lakers gave up by halftime of the last game but the other 4 games were intense as hell. Oh wait, maybe not because Detroit was too busy holding the Laker's francise to TWO all-time lowest scores in the finals (it was 75 in the first game.. but then we broke that record at 70 in game 3).. but hey, losers can't be choosers.

woop woop.

ive never seen the lakers miss so many shots in my life. they played horrible.

the pistons totally dominated, shit was amazing.

and i think the MVP shoulda been hamilton. that lil nigga gots mad heart and plays to win.

although ben wallace, rasheed wallace and billups would be close runner ups.

Archived