Paris Grime

niso

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
yo im over in the bay in cali and ill be in paris next month, what up with the subway bombing, is it seriously legit to just hit mad tags in front of people? you cant do that in the bay, youll be busted at the next stop.

bullshit. i've rocked the k inglrside, all the specials for he stadium, and l taraval.

wont tell you where though... hahahaha

i got back from paris 2 weeks ago and i didnt see no one catch a tag in front of people infact i didnt see any graf on the subways at all in the city part. when i took the train from amsterdam to paris thats when i saw shit like the pics above, all on the outskirts and shit. the city was weak, nothing like nyc or the west coast

i got back from paris 2 weeks ago and i didnt see no one catch a tag in front of people infact i didnt see any graf on the subways at all in the city part. when i took the train from amsterdam to paris thats when i saw shit like the pics above, all on the outskirts and shit. the city was weak, nothing like nyc or the west coast

its because they are buffing hard over there since few years, nothing will last in the center. You gotta go in the suburbs.

^^ thats what i figured, cause the outskirts and when we were getting close to paris nord or whatever its called everything was bombed. even during the cab ride to the airport once you get a little further out of the city, the highways and along the river were bombed