Paris Grime

niso

ok maybe it's ghost's "g" but i think we're way past calling it an american subculture. graff's been in europe for decades now and they have their own game. new york writers hate it when out-of-towners come in and write all over their shit so why would paris writers be any different?

that's not true at all thats the thing i dont live in new york and everytime i've been there writers have embraced me n asked me to go out iwth them. i've left handstyles on my boys blocks n came back n they weren't touched. it's mainly when ppl come to new york and start raggin ppl ... if you respect then you get respected unless its from some toy who dont care who they go over.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

YO WHAT UP PARIS!!!!

IM GOING BACK TO AMSTERDAM NEXT WEEK THEN IM TAKIN THE TRAIN TO PARIS FOR ANOTHER WEEK

WHATS THE TREE SITUATION LIKE IN PARIS

WHERE THE CHILL CLUBS, LOUNGES, ETC

I GOT ALL THE OTHER INFO I NEED JUST NEED TO FIND OUT WHAT THE PARTY SCENE IS LIKE IN PARIS

SEND ME A PM IF YOU WANT, THANKS