Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I didnt even paint seriously, that back wall was meh.

Dont get me wrong, gooch thank you for getting the spot and Nic1 for giving us the spot, but that wall is do-do.

Anyway. I did a retarded simple joking around with my boys, and then did a throwie over it and wrote WAR! in it.

Yeah Im that fucking awesome.

I didn't like the atmosphere there. No where near as fun as Fame, probably because the missing gooch and Ethreadz, but I didnt like the flocks of kids asking questions.

Goose rolled through though, good to meet the prez, knocked out some amazing skulls as usual.

Anyway, Ill have some flicks soon.

It wasnt a really big turn out today. 6 writers maybe?

I wasn't feeling the atmosphere there at all.

Basically we hung out did whatever, then dipped out to Flushing for some Korean chow.

why write? I gave your boy or whoever some caps for you.

so, i've been bouncing back and forth btwn working on this shit for my illustration class and working on some lesson plans. i still need to bang out 1 more LP and some observational journal thing (never did the observations, i am just making it up based on my experience at my job and my vivid imagination).

Picture130.jpg

i REALLY need to get the fuck out of school and get a real job!

either that or someone offers me big bucks for my humble clothing line....haha. (keep dreaming).

actually fuck that, i wouldn't sell my shit out like that. well, i guess for the right price (and that's only cause of all my fuckin debt).

dam i'm ranting like gatita...haha. it's all good.

i popped a stacker 3 at like 7pm, I AM WIRED!!!

Just got back from Goosefacekillah (as I like to cal him) party. I am drunk, and nothign is new, Goose is the fucking man and I wish his jewish lawn guylan ass didnt live in the HK. We'd get mad funky drunky on the weekends on the reg and chill the fuck out. Maybe thats a good thing though, cause Id be wasting alot more money on grey goose and white russians than I ususally do.

Okay Im drunk and need ass via my boyfriend. Gnite.

well, to be honest its not the first time ive lost some one... and ive lost people that where REAL close... under REAL fucked up circumstances... but whatever.. im cool. did some hood routing with my old head last night to level myself....ill post flix whenever i get time to actually go flick.... god i love the ghetto at 2 am.....

YO NIGGA I SMOKED 4 WU'S FRIDAY NIGHT AND DRANK 45 22'S WITH NASE AND TAZE...FELL OUT WITH MY SHORTY AND DIDNT WAKE UP TILL 4 IN THE AFTERNOON, MY BAD NIGGAS, GATS I GOT YOUR MESSAGE AT LIKE 6. I WAS DOWN TOO...DAMN...IM DOWN FOR THE NEXT ONE, MOST DEF.

I GOT MY UPTOWN NIKES, THUGGED OUT & ICY, MAD DEEP, JUMPIN OUT THE COCAINE WHITE JEEP.

MEROE.MLBC

STILL BUBBLIN